IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

You have the #001 ?? Wow !

No, no, no, no -- I wish! I borrowed that picture from the INTV Funhouse site. It's the first one that showed up when I searched for "4-Tris Philly Classic box."

I don't have any of those. My copy of 4-Tris is from the last re-release on nice box with overlays at CGE-2012.

Congratulations!

dZ.

You know, now that I see your new copy, it gives me an idea. From now on I'll make sure that when i autograph my games, they include the name of the recipient.

That way, whoever buys it will have to live with the shame that they have appropriated someone else's personal dedication, and it will never be truly theirs. :lol:

Bwaahahahaha! :ponder:

dZ.

No, no, no, no -- I wish! I borrowed that picture from the INTV Funhouse site. It's the first one that showed up when I searched for "4-Tris Philly Classic box."

I don't have any of those. My copy of 4-Tris is from the last re-release on nice box with overlays at CGE-2012.

Congratulations!

dZ.

ok :) Thanks! I am really happy with this new gem

So happy !!

• Like 1

Nice, congrats, I had one once but traded to cmart for about 30 other games, to be honest I never liked how the box fit on the shelf with all the others.

Thanks Steve.

For me, this one is quite special so it will have a specific place in the shelf.

Guys, do you know who's Dan ?

Dunno... If that's the auction from the seller in Wisconsin, I wonder if it was Dan B.?

I tried to negotiate fot that 4-Tris (without success, as you can see) and the seller told me he had bought it for an incredibly high price, so I assume he is not Dan, the first owner

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am posting to let you all know I have some very rare Intellivision items on ebay. New League of Light, Stonix, Minehunter, Rocky and Bullwinkle, French Sleeve NASL Soccer, SP Decathlon, Psycho Stormtroopers Series 3 overlays never opened and a Shrinkwrapped Green Demonstration Cartridge.

This is not a paid advertisement and am sorry if anyone get upset about putting in a plug for my auctions.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-LEAGUE-OF-LIGHT-BRAND-NEW-CONDITION-CIB/202349198654

Edited by Humblejack
  • Like 2