IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

I'm not sure if I'm posting this is the right place. If I'm not feel free to let me know where I should and this post can be deleted.

I'm looking for some overlays. Figured I'd hit up the community here before I went digging around eBay.

Not looking to spend a ton, just figured some of y'all might have some spares laying around you'd be willing to part with.

These are ones I'm looking for:

Atlantis

Beamrider

Burgertime

US Skiing

Dracula

Fathom

Ice Trek

Lock N Chase

Masters Of Universe

Microsurgeon (both overlays)

NFL Football

River Raid

Safecracker

Swords & Serpents (both overlays)

Tron (all three games)

Whitewater

Aside from Microsurgeon and Swords & Serpents I'm fine with just buying one overlay, don't need a set.

Anyway, if you might be able to help me out lemme know and we can work out deal.

Thanks......

Looks like I have a spare Lock N Chase, a spare Maze-A-Tron, one set of Microsurgeon spare. Might not all be in the greatest physical condition (I know the Microsurgeon overlays' bottoms are a bit bent and hart to insert,) but all readable and not ripped. Whatever you feel like spending for 'em that at least covers postage would be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, Ive been looking for a white label locomotion for a while now with no success. I did come across what appears to be an INTV release in baggie with an II manual so halfway there I guess. I noticed after I picked it up that the overlays are colored differently than any Ive seen before. I havent seen any others documented on web sites either. Anyone know anything about these?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Loco-Motion-two-overlay-cards-2-overlays-card-1982-Video-Games/283409961326?hash=item41fc8cd16e:g:AtwAAOSwRXJcgxRY

Edited by Atari_Bill

Ok, Ive been looking for a white label locomotion for a while now with no success. I did come across what appears to be an INTV release in baggie with an II manual so halfway there I guess. I noticed after I picked it up that the overlays are colored differently than any Ive seen before. I havent seen any others documented on web sites either. Anyone know anything about these?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Loco-Motion-two-overlay-cards-2-overlays-card-1982-Video-Games/283409961326?hash=item41fc8cd16e:g:AtwAAOSwRXJcgxRY

Can you take a pic of them next to normal ones? Are they a different texture, thickness, or backing?

Can you take a pic of them next to normal ones? Are they a different texture, thickness, or backing?

I got the locomotion today and checked out the overlays. Unfortunately I dont think they are really different. There is a slight color difference but not enough to think theres any real difference. Its still cool to have the baggie version with the II instructions. Now if I could just round up that white label....

I got the locomotion today and checked out the overlays. Unfortunately I dont think they are really different. There is a slight color difference but not enough to think theres any real difference. Its still cool to have the baggie version with the II instructions. Now if I could just round up that white label....

They're out there. I'll try to keep an eye out.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks ,made it an exciting finish ..the other half was amused at my total panic very last minute on the sofa with the ipad (cheers for that Lathe!)

Nearly got distracted myself as binge watching Netflix and tired. Had not got "intellivison" in the title but just "keyboard component 1149" so you had to be picky in your saved searches to see it. Figured it was a couple of AA legends watching it too.

Reunites it with its original kc brought from the chap the other year so had too much emotion bidding to be fair.

Decle will be pleased to lay his paws on it although can't see him doing an half an hour tear down and video on how it works being done for it :)

Edited by Ron The Cat
  • Like 2