IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

30 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

I know the Swedish manuals are very hard to find. I've been in that country many times and never found one. I searched in a charity shop chain called Eriks Hjälpen but never had luck.

I'm pretty curious to know which is the new Italian manual you have found

I'll check my lists but I think it might have been another Basketball. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Got this cover with a recent "non-working" Intellivision eBay purchase. 

It cleaned up great and looks fantastic!  Was worth the $25 I paid for the gamble because the set works great as well.  Was just missing a controller which I have.

How rare is this thing?  I've never seen one in vinyl like this.  I've only seen the remakes with the newer Intellivision logo, and old canvas covers with this logo.  I think it's from the 80s?

Either way, it's looks great and I couldn't be happier with it.  ?

IMG_20190825_095152244.jpg

1 hour ago, IMBerzerk said:

Got this cover with a recent "non-working" Intellivision eBay purchase. 

It cleaned up great and looks fantastic!  Was worth the $25 I paid for the gamble because the set works great as well.  Was just missing a controller which I have.

How rare is this thing?  I've never seen one in vinyl like this.  I've only seen the remakes with the newer Intellivision logo, and old canvas covers with this logo.  I think it's from the 80s?

Either way, it's looks great and I couldn't be happier with it.  ?

IMG_20190825_095152244.jpg

I think I have one of those somewhere, but maybe for the Intellivision 2.  I'll try to find it today.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all.

I decided to write some requests. I would be interested in buying, if someone has double or simply wants to sell, the following games.

Please, of course I ask that they be CIB in good condition and correct ( box, overlay, book and cartridge original )

Lav Vegas Poker&Blackjack  FCTVVO

Math Fun  FCTVVO

NBA Basketball  FCTVVO

Night Stalker - Sears Telegames  Honk Kong version

I am aware that these versions are not easy to find, but I still wanted to try asking you.

I remain confident in some positive response and... greet everyone

Thanks in advance if you can dedicate some of your time.

bye  ciao

7 minutes ago, MauAnouk2012 said:

Hi all.

I decided to write some requests. I would be interested in buying, if someone has double or simply wants to sell, the following games.

Please, of course I ask that they be CIB in good condition and correct ( box, overlay, book and cartridge original )

Lav Vegas Poker&Blackjack  FCTVVO

Math Fun  FCTVVO

NBA Basketball  FCTVVO

Night Stalker - Sears Telegames  Honk Kong version

I am aware that these versions are not easy to find, but I still wanted to try asking you.

I remain confident in some positive response and... greet everyone

Thanks in advance if you can dedicate some of your time.

bye  ciao

where's the amazing variation of Triple Action we were talking about privately? ?

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Humblejack said:

Come on, share or we'll have to send you to C-mart's underground garage for answers.

It's a variation of Triple Action that I didn't even know existed. But I can't reveal something which is not mine. Jason likes this stuff a lot.

Come on, MauAnouk2012

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2019 at 1:28 AM, cmart604 said:

Yes. French Canadian, German, Italian, French, UK, Australian, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Swedish, Mexican and, just for fun, every version of the hardware I can find with all the sticker variations. Also, not just manuals for all the games but all the variations as well. Oh, and they need to be CIB.

It's a disease.  

is there a list of regions/localities for the classic Intellivision hardware, and carts? For example, were 2609 consoles produced for 12 countries, or 25? 

thanks. 

13 hours ago, First Spear said:

is there a list of regions/localities for the classic Intellivision hardware, and carts? For example, were 2609 consoles produced for 12 countries, or 25? 

thanks. 

Have a look at the serial number database at intellivisionrevolution.  You can find various intellivision model numbers and what countries they are centred around.  I imagine there could be a few more not listed.  Did Mexico and the rest of spanish america get the same 2609.  Note that canadian intellivisions had different labelling.   For cartridges best to look at intvfunhouse.com, although it may not be completely comprehensive.

• 2 weeks later...