IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Thanks to a fellow AA member my son and I filled in some holes in our collection. Sealed of course! The collection is getting pretty sweet. Maybe not CMart sweet but sweet none the less.IMG_4526.thumb.JPG.63b9fe2d3589afd1673420c06c36449d.JPGIMG_7451.thumb.JPG.be3623b20726f7f7a53c15110d934379.JPGIMG_5132.thumb.JPG.7644dd2a5029b817c0717ace6323a923.JPG

• Like 6

On 4/16/2020 at 6:35 PM, intvsteve said:

Nice! I think there are two versions -- what's the part number on this one? IIRC I've only managed to keep one. The other is most likely lost, along with the Sears one I had (but that's easier to replace, I've found). IIRC @colormesticky had a pretty interesting one posted up here awhile back.

I've been slacking, completely missed this. Yes, I have the other version, and there is another in the Intellivision archives. Link to the scan:

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/215441-what-one-of-a-kind-intellivision-items-do-you-have/?do=findComment&comment=3913100

And link to the pictures I took if you don't feel like downloading the PDF:

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/215441-what-one-of-a-kind-intellivision-items-do-you-have/?do=findComment&comment=3900454

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Just arrived in the mail.  It’s sealed.  Were these games originally sealed?

image.jpg

I purchased Tennis over 20 years ago as well as their Soccer.

Tennis was sealed,soccer was not.

Just saw C-marts comment. 

There you have it!?

Edited by wolfy62
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Is cmart telling us more about his lifestyle and anatomy than we want to know?  Hmm!

hmm, as far as I can remember,  the last time I met him his six pack was well hidden and fully covered. As well as mine, after all

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

hmm, as far as I can remember,  the last time I met him his six pack was well hidden and fully covered. As well as mine, after all

Around these parts, we would say @cmart604 's six pack is well insulated for the winter and safely padded against blunt force trauma.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...