IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Sorry the first two pictures are sideways. Got this in only eight days from Australia. Mostly it is a lot from eBay that I had shipped to done one else in Australia. He took out a few things and added some others. Main prize was the brown ECS, but also the Guide to Hone Computing from the third picture. I have a registration card that says you get this if you send it in, but I would have expected something more finished (and without the author’s phone extension on the cover).

Extra bonus: the ECS games are gatefold and the Pitfall is international. The international Sharp Shot box is not on Funhouse. Haven’t checked them all out yet.

6D4C1A36-D714-4FD3-B411-963C29A03F9D.jpeg

76919455-46D9-45C0-952B-1BEA5FAD513A.jpeg

EF783F67-C12B-40C7-9DC4-862921BEA63E.jpeg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I got this big bundle for $411 two days ago...

https://www.ebay.it/itm/154116888429

ECS US version boxed no manual, Music synthesizer US version boxed no manual, Melody Blaster boxed no manual, all ECS games CIB MINT, Intellivoice not boxed, all voice games CIB MINT. Given current prices on ebay for that stuff I think that the price I paid still makes sense, but I will be happy to know what do the supercollectors think about...

Last but not least, if someone has some of the missing manuals I will be glad to buy them!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Guys,

ECS US version boxed no manual, Music synthesizer US version boxed no manual, Melody Blaster boxed no manual, all ECS games CIB MINT, Intellivoice not boxed, all voice games CIB MINT. Given current prices on ebay for that stuff I think that the price I paid still makes sense, but I will be happy to know what do the supercollectors think about...

Last but not least, if someone has some of the missing manuals I will be glad to buy them!

I have some ECS manuals - you need US or HK?. don't think I can help you with the synthesizer or Meloday Blaster.

Edited by BSRSteve

17 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Guys,

Except for the missing manuals very nice!

32 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Guys,

Hi, I have some manuals. One of the smart guys out there will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is an ECS manual printed in the USA.  I hope someone does prove me wrong.

PM me if you are interested.

101_3223.thumb.JPG.038e052ccfb58acfb96093bffba59775.JPG

101_3224.thumb.JPG.4142d1cbcac97c5578901208300e89de.JPG

101_3225.thumb.JPG.a4bd46f6f91dc45d11b8e9fdb9aa0c2b.JPG

101_3226.thumb.JPG.aee01788f3a5ebf184015d08ba000561.JPG

101_3227.thumb.JPG.95e09be87ce22dc3abc3240ef5ceeec8.JPG

2 hours ago, Humblejack said:

Hi, I have some manuals. One of the smart guys out there will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is an ECS manual printed in the USA.  I hope someone does prove me wrong.

PM me if you are interested.

Well, since you asked so nicely...... Now I just have to verify if this one is extra or not.....

ECSManualUSAGray.jpg

2 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

Well, since you asked so nicely...... Now I just have to verify if this one is extra or not.....

ECSManualUSAGray.jpg

Thanks Steve, I know one of you smart guys would come to my rescue.

Now that I see it, I think I have one somewhere around here, the search is on!

Edited by Humblejack

2 hours ago, Humblejack said:

Thanks Steve, I know one of you smart guys would come to my rescue.

Now that I see it, I think I have one somewhere around here, the search is on!

FYI, My recent Australian purchase included a Hong Kong ECS manual with a gray cover and a different part number.

ECSManualHKGrayAUS.jpg

Edited by BSRSteve
add image
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 1:33 PM, Morpheus said:

Hi Guys,

I think that's a good price. You could easily assign $100 each to the ECS, Synth, World Series and Melody and there's your $400+.