IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

31 minutes ago, Intymike said:

OK, thanks to all of you.

It seems that the non gatefold version is, at least in Europe, much more rare than the gatefold version.

I will receive this sealed copy of Melody Blaster next week, but I can’t understand if it’s gatefold or not...

What do you think guys ?

E8C3BDAC-0101-4F03-B13E-FB5A6AE45976.jpeg

Just for the convenience of consultation,

I would like to include two pages of my very modest guide that I published some time ago on AA.

About the ECS.

ECS.pdf

I am referring only to ECS Mattel Electronics, not Intellivision Inc.

IMG_20210104_115251.thumb.jpg.d3696aab1e12fe7e3132b403721f1ffb.jpg                      IMG_20210104_115649.thumb.jpg.09b880cff42e227b4c676f5c4211f937.jpg

Edited by MauAnouk2012
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

You have Super Series???

I have never seen one in the wild for sale. The only ones I ever saw were in a private collection. 

Yes, lucky enough to snag a copy on eBay maybe 3 years ago.  Since I finished my original release collection, Ive been hunting down specific variation sets.    Working toward the entire Intellivision Inc set.  I’m close if not already there.  I can’t recall for sure.  My latest focus has been to finish the FCTVVO set.  Still need 2 of those.  

15 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Yes, lucky enough to snag a copy on eBay maybe 3 years ago.  Since I finished my original release collection, Ive been hunting down specific variation sets.    Working toward the entire Intellivision Inc set.  I’m close if not already there.  I can’t recall for sure.  My latest focus has been to finish the FCTVVO set.  Still need 2 of those.  

I’ll pm you. 

3 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Super Series is the last Intellivision Inc title I need (not including some of the subtle variants).  Backgammon was really tough, especially the cart.

IMG_20180515_221314.thumb.jpg.1cf42042942820e0bc8ae3dd33fada55.jpg

Nice, been searching for that for years. A few years ago I lucked into a Super Series in a lot with 20 common games and a working sears system all for $100. The one and only time I've scored a rarity in the wild.

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Super Series is the last Intellivision Inc title I need (not including some of the subtle variants).  Backgammon was really tough, especially the cart.

IMG_20180515_221314.thumb.jpg.1cf42042942820e0bc8ae3dd33fada55.jpg

That Backgammon might be even rarer than Super Series.  I think I’ve only seen the Backgammon for sale no more than a couple times.  It’s weird how certain ordinary titles seem to be nearly impossible to find. Especially the boxes.