IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

7 hours ago, Intelligentleman said:

Rate this haul out of 10. This all came today.

Tron SS - CIB

MR BASIC - Sealed

World Champ Baseball - cart, overlays, box, no manual.

Motorcross - CIB

Thunder Castle - cart, manual, no box.

5DB3D19B-31C0-4D44-A678-7B313D2D3CD5.jpeg

Is Mr Basic Mattel or Intellivision Inc (rarer)

Is Tron USA or Hong Kong (rarer)

On 2/16/2021 at 9:39 PM, JasonlikesINTV said:

Is Mr Basic Mattel or Intellivision Inc (rarer)

Is Tron USA or Hong Kong (rarer)

I can see Mattel Electronics on the mr basic box.  In the case of motocross, I think the Mattel edition is more rare.  Either way the intellivision inc editions are typically made with lower quality materials.  I'd rather have the mattel editions although these ones aren't available as gatefold boxes.

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, mr_me said:

I can see Mattel Electronics on the mr basic box.  In the case of motocross, I think the Mattel edition is more rare.  Either way the intellivision inc editions are typically made with lower quality materials.  I'd rather have the mattel editions although these ones aren't available as gatefold boxes.

Yes the Motorcross game is INTV. I didn't realize there was a Mattel version of that one...

4 hours ago, mr_me said:

I also prefer the gatefolds and fancier manuals.  I also collect the Intellivision Inc stuff because I may or may not have a debilitating video game collecting disease.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I also prefer the gatefolds and fancier manuals.  I also collect the Intellivision Inc stuff because I may or may not have a debilitating video game collecting disease.

Yeah if i have a choice that's what I'd go for, too. But I'm generally happy if I get a CIB set of whatever version it is.

• Like 1

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Space-Hawk-for-Intellivision-Signed/303799987034?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=603015873592&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Well... I love signed stuff :lol: And I really wondered if I saw it very early, or if thats really a niche no one else likes, because imo its a complete steal for that price... but I thought it much more when I bought the signed Intellivision Lives, which had a lot of signings on it from many different people, including Keith.

• Like 1