IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Hahaha!

I have an incredibly beat up Backgammon, I do have Roulette and Sea Battle (also not in the best shape).  I don't have MOTU, Shark Shark,, Bump N Jump, either D & D, Triple Action,  Vectron and Super Series Baseball.

Always hoping to trade or buy from people round these parts and elsewhere. 

Edited by Omnibro

3 hours ago, Omnibro said:

Hahaha!

I have an incredibly beat up Backgammon, I do have Roulette and Sea Battle (also not in the best shape).  I don't have MOTU, Shark Shark,, Bump N Jump, either D & D, Triple Action,  Vectron and Super Series Baseball.

Always hoping to trade or buy from people round these parts and elsewhere. 

I still have these and many more INTV / Intellivision Inc. titles for sale.  Most in mint shrinkwrapped condition.

100_0619.thumb.JPG.588f9c9949ad8b3a3685c3c3f808cb75.JPG

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I'm sure more will be back in the store soon for cheaper than that starting price.

Huh? ? You guys might want to rethink things, considering it's only $9.95 more than what it sells for at Rev's store. In fact, it would be $68 with shipping (at least whenever I bought games from Rev), so I don't think anyone is getting "screwed" here. Plus it looks like it comes in a boxprotector, so that's pretty much right on par. I don't think it's available anywhere else and you don't feel like waiting for a restock, that's a hella fair deal if you ask me. Hell, If I didn't already have it, I'd be all over it!

“¯\_(ツ)_/¯“

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD

12 hours ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

Huh? ? You guys might want to rethink things, considering it's only $9.95 more than what it sells for at Rev's store. In fact, it would be $68 with shipping (at least whenever I bought games from Rev), so I don't think anyone is getting "screwed" here. Plus it looks like it comes in a boxprotector, so that's pretty much right on par. I don't think it's available anywhere else and you don't feel like waiting for a restock, that's a hella fair deal if you ask me. Hell, If I didn't already have it, I'd be all over it!

“¯\_(ツ)_/¯“

Hi Silicone!

I didn’t want to be disrespectful by writing "screwed", I admit it’s a bit strong, my apologies !?

The meaning is that if the auction goes high someone might have overpaid the game…

In the recent times we saw crazy prices on Ebay for the LTOs…

Good luck with your auction!!!?

Not my auction, but I've dealt with them before and it's always been fair. I kinda doubt it will go high. It'll be lucky to sell at all this time around.. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen it listed. Still, not a bad price though, especially for eBay. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a beautiful gatefold Astrosmash and Vectron this month on eBay.  Both still sealed. 

Slowly building up my collection.

BTW, why is that SNAFU rare?  FCTVVO?  I think most of my collection says that, but I got them in the early 80s as a kid.

36 minutes ago, gar0u said:

Picked up a beautiful gatefold Astrosmash and Vectron this month on eBay.  Both still sealed. 

Slowly building up my collection.

BTW, why is that SNAFU rare?  FCTVVO?  I think most of my collection says that, but I got them in the early 80s as a kid.

Snafu is not typically rare.  I'm not sure what you're referring to specifically, but the only Snafu that is somewhat rare is the white label Intv Inc version.  There was no FCTVVO version of Snafu.