IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, rietveld said:

I only have 90/125.      Buying stuff from the states hurts when paying with Canadian dollars

The trick is to use running as an excuse to look for places to go for a run that just happen to have game stores I have not been to before.  I drove up to Barrie, Ontario to run along the bay (even though my doctor has asked me to stop running until they fix a little oopsie I have with my heart) and there was the Videotime store there.  Was quite the treat to see they had the stuff I never see in other stores.  Intellivision, 8 bit Atari, TG16 and even some TI99/4a stuff.  Grabbed the Tandyvision One, Pole Position and an E.T. Phone Home cart for the Atari computer (mine was missing the label).  The rest of the Intellivision stuff they have is commons.

• Like 1

I am a Tandy guy and my first intv was actually this TandyVision 1. It got me hooked and I picked up the intv 1,2,3 and have been plugging away at the carts.  I am still looking for a reasonable sears unit as well as the rest of the missing carts

16358046575901938227360635285265.jpg

Edited by rietveld
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, rietveld said:

I am a Tandy guy and my first intv was actually this TandyVision 1. It got me hooked and I picked up the intv 1,2,3 and have been plugging away at the carts.  I am still looking for a reasonable sears unit as well as the rest of the missing carts

16358046575901938227360635285265.jpg

I picked up a Sears unit from a nice old lady in Aurora, Ontario last December.  She was very proud of how well she stored it after her kids all moved out decades ago.  Still had the box.  The kids had worn the crap out of the controller mylars.  Worn right through on the disc portion.  I was able to replace those.  It also has faulty video ram chips and the Sears has different vram chips than my Mattel unit.  I ordered some online and some sockets and managed to not wreck it with my poor soldering skills so now it's a fully functional Sears.  Had to buy more ram than I needed due to lot sizes so I guess I'm set if they fail in the future.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and topic (and even Intellivision?).

I picked up few games this weekend for (I think) cheap price. Boxes aren't in great shape but they are mostly complete

They look like commons to me, but maybe there's something I do not know.

Should I sell them or buy Intellivision? Oldest console I currently have is NES.

PXL_20211108_175907199.jpg

PXL_20211108_175926828.jpg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, kratos091 said:

Hi guys,

I picked up few games this weekend for (I think) cheap price. Boxes aren't in great shape but they are mostly complete

Should I sell them or buy Intellivision? Oldest console I currently have is NES.

Congratulations!
Buy Intellivision all life Dude!!!???

• Like 2

22 hours ago, kratos091 said:

Hi guys,

I assume you are from Germany. If you are from the Cologne/Bonn region I invite you on Saturday to the Classic Videogames meeting in Euskirchen. I will be there with one of my Intellivision consoles.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Intymike said:

I assume you are from Germany. If you are from the Cologne/Bonn region I invite you on Saturday to the Classic Videogames meeting in Euskirchen. I will be there with one of my Intellivision consoles.

Thanks for invite, but I'm not from Germany, I'm from Croatia. ?
These were probably brought over by some gastarbeiter. ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Intymike said:

I will be next week to Berlin (Tuesday to Saturnday) do you know if a Classic Videogames meeting will be organised when I will be there ? Thanks :)