IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

3 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I got these 2 Canadian version Donkey Kong & Carnival games in a Lot i recently purchased.

Tell me if anyone has seen this before... i havent. The Carnival cart label is in English, but it also comes with an unused cart label that is in French/ Canadian. It is stapled to inside on instruction manual. I also noticed that part of the inner box that holds the cart is stapled with the same type of staple. Is this normal? Im not sure if it was produced this way or done after the fact.

20220409_150451.jpg

20220413_144518.jpg

20220413_144433.jpg

20220409_150638.jpg

20220409_150700.jpg

20220409_150903.jpg

I have a few of those loose French Coleco labels, but I've never seen one stapled.

Hmm. I have been nervous about posting this.

I had the opportunity to acquire a collection. I paid AU$2550 for a massive lot a few weeks ago. It was worth it for the 26 Homebrews in brand new condition. I have already sold the purchase price in surplus on eBay. I am sure some of you have bought or seen some of my items on eBay.

It was an amazing deal and it has brought me very close to completing my 125.

8BD61ED0-225F-461F-A40A-0C1272A6D74C.jpeg

• Like 8

My Hong Kong Hoard continues.  Only have a few left.  AD & D, Tron Maze-A-Tron, Tron: Solar Sailer, Snafu, Astrosmash and I think that's it.... I think.

Happy to find Bomb Squad, took a bit to track that one down.  The Space Battle is the sticker version, which I kinda dig. Deadly Discs could look better, but for the price it was totally fine.

And actually the Frog Bog is the US version, realized I didn't have it.

Oh this damn variation thing is fun but also a curse.

20220420_094108.jpg

20220420_094144.jpg

Edited by Omnibro
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Omnibro said:

My Hong Kong Hoard continues.  Only have a few left.  AD & D, Tron Maze-A-Tron, Tron: Solar Sailer, Snafu, Astrosmash and I think that's it.... I think.

Happy to find Bomb Squad, took a bit to track that one down.  The Space Battle is the sticker version, which I kinda dig. Deadly Discs could look better, but for the price it was totally fine.

All you need to do is ask brother….. msg me if you are interested. I may have more, just looked quickly..

image.jpg

Edited by Kamikazi26
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Omnibro said:

20220420_094108.jpg

20220420_094144.jpg

For sure it it...

But it sure is fun too

• Like 1

17 hours ago, abeckett said:

I had the opportunity to acquire a collection. I paid AU$2550 for a massive lot a few weeks ago. It was worth it for the 26 Homebrews in brand new condition. I have already sold the purchase price in surplus on eBay. I am sure some of you have bought or seen some of my items on eBay.

I have a heap for sale if you wish to hit me up and in Perth WA

20 hours ago, abeckett said:

Excellent pick-up !!! Congrats ! I can imagine your feelings when you found this :) 

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 1