IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Even though shipping was absolutely a killer, I popped for this variation.  It just seems nearly impossible to find.  Well, after watching tracking for more than a couple weeks that it’s been in the states, I guess I’ve got to accept it’s lost in transit.  ?  That just sucks.  I guess the hunt continues.  

Dont give up yet Bill. I just received a game from the UK that i bought 3 months ago.

They maybe just randomly checking it for contraband.

2 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Dont give up yet Bill. I just received a game from the UK that i bought 3 months ago.

We’ll see.  I already notified eBay and they refunded based on their global shipping program so I’m covered at least. I’d rather have the game. Hopefully it makes it at some point.  

I know that sucks, especially when its something you really want. ive noticed that i seem to get deliveries from Japan, France, Italy, and Mexico alot quicker than Canada, UK, or Germany.  You would think that shipping from Canada to U.S. would be quickest... but its not! Atleast not for me.

On 6/16/2022 at 2:45 PM, Atari_Bill said:

Even though shipping was absolutely a killer, I popped for this variation.  It just seems nearly impossible to find.  Well, after watching tracking for more than a couple weeks that it’s been in the states, I guess I’ve got to accept it’s lost in transit.  ?  That just sucks.  I guess the hunt continues.  

Can’t believe that your parcel got lost!!! That’s too bad!

But may be it will pop out suddendly!

Crossing the fingers for you!??

15 minutes ago, Humblejack said:

If anyone out there wants one of these for half the price of the auction and FREE shipping, just let me know. WOW! What a savings!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295046629980?hash=item44b2264a5c:g:mxsAAOSwAGNiqOPh

1603729850_s-l500(1).jpg.943343a32f9c57812b028ec801c2839e.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295046568511?epid=0&hash=item44b2255a3f:g:JGMAAOSwo6xiqO1p

s-l500.jpg.05b6a07d9a3d41c817f48fddc9fc217b.jpg

A steal at twice the price! 

On 6/17/2022 at 1:31 PM, Atari_Bill said:

I know the French Canadian Super Cobra is a bear to find.  What about Qbert? I snagged a copy recently.   I know it’s not Super Cobra rare, but it’s the first I think I’ve come across. 

ED826815-CC63-4F35-AAEF-760732D20292.thumb.jpeg.0b0c78baf9df3ec76013d8f0e61b6852.jpeg

I think Frogger is the easiest, then maybe Q-bert.  I need to check all of mine to make sure I have all the French manuals and Parker Video tray inserts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I think Frogger is the easiest, then maybe Q-bert.  I need to check all of mine to make sure I have all the French manuals and Parker Video tray inserts.

Not sure that all Parker FC games came out with the blingual red text inserts…

Isn’t it?

On 6/16/2022 at 11:14 AM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Well, surprisingly it showed.  A little over a month after shipping and 3 weeks of being ‘in transit’ in the states it arrived yesterday.  Package was beat and tracking info was mostly unreadable but game was ok.  Tracking info still hasn’t changed. 

21EEE760-E94C-45A0-9F42-64E2FD8BD59B.thumb.jpeg.f5b654537e98ed1a3b53c1092d5968da.jpeg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Well, surprisingly it showed.  A little over a month after shipping and 3 weeks of being ‘in transit’ in the states it arrived yesterday.  Package was beat and tracking info was mostly unreadable but game was ok.  Tracking info still hasn’t changed. 

21EEE760-E94C-45A0-9F42-64E2FD8BD59B.thumb.jpeg.f5b654537e98ed1a3b53c1092d5968da.jpeg

Well thats good news!

Good lookin cart too. Unfortunately, noone wants to work anymore.. so packages may take 3-4 times longer to get... lol.

Congrats

• Like 2

On 6/22/2022 at 4:43 AM, Atari_Bill said:

Excellent news! That is a sneaky rare variant. Congrats! 

• Like 1

I know Aquarius doesn’t have a huge collector market, but I was a little surprised this didn’t sell for more. It had plenty of watchers.  I put in a minimum bid and ended up winning it.   I’ve wanted to snag a data recorder and printer for some time and now got nice examples of both along with a few other items I didn’t have.  

E2ED86C7-04C7-41BB-8C46-9A86B836CBF1.thumb.jpeg.b693848d46c2660fa81243e6fddb3974.jpeg

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I know Aquarius doesn’t have a huge collector market, but I was a little surprised this didn’t sell for more. It had plenty of watchers.  I put in a minimum bid and ended up winning it.   I’ve wanted to snag a data recorder and printer for some time and now got nice examples of both along with a few other items I didn’t have.  

E2ED86C7-04C7-41BB-8C46-9A86B836CBF1.thumb.jpeg.b693848d46c2660fa81243e6fddb3974.jpeg

Wow. That was a steal

2 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Very nice grab.

I dont collect Aquarius, but for that price, i may need to start.

yeah, I was surprised it didn’t go for more. Boxed printers alone tend to go for upwards of $150 by themselves.  

I’ve got a base system with mini expander that I’ll probably be selling now that I have this.