IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

42 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

IMG_1614.thumb.jpeg.8dbf0076a35f2709df03ca9e7ac13def.jpegSaw this on my Atari group, but the inside looks more molded to Intellivision maybe?   Anyone seen this one before?

Probably designed for both.  The Intellivision doesn't need a space to hold controllers. And the cartridge tray looks like it holds two different sizes of cartridges.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, The Intellivision Gamer said:

Check out what I picked up a little bit ago! A piece of the Intellivision kiosk! I was told that 6 are known to exist. 

IMG_8556.jpeg

So cool!

Great pickup Casey. The first piece of the puzzle in hand. Congrats.

Is there a serial# on it?

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

FOR SALE 

RAD2X SUPER NINTENDO GAMECUBE HDMI CABLE UPGRADE/INTV CABLE 

That is for sale above.  

I thought I was buying the RAD2X for the Sega Genesis/Intellivision via the_crayon_king/ RGB board, but I obviously ordered the wrong part or they sent me the wrong part. 

So you can use it for your Super Nintendo/GameCube.

Or if you know how? They are also sending me right behind it an extra shell, and the Sega Genesis/Intellivision cable that you can swap out.  

They are also going to send me a video at some point that shows you how to do it if you do plan to swap it out.  

I bought the proper RAD2X on eBay today, so this one is available it's on the way from the UK and it just hit the United States today. 

Should have it by the end of the week. 

Below is the order information, which includes the tracking number from royalmail.com, what I paid for it to show that I'm not making any profit and what it looks like.  

DM if interested.

U.S. residents only please. 

$95 total which includes USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks! 

Screenshot_20240317_214926_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240317_215259_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240317_215420.jpg

Edited by Crash7

On 3/17/2024 at 10:07 PM, Crash7 said:

FOR SALE 

That is for sale above.  

I thought I was buying the RAD2X for the Sega Genesis/Intellivision via the_crayon_king/ RGB board, but I obviously ordered the wrong part or they sent me the wrong part. 

Or if you know how? They are also sending me right behind it an extra shell, and the Sega Genesis/Intellivision cable that you can swap out.  

They are also going to send me a video at some point that shows you how to do it if you do plan to swap it out.  

I bought the proper RAD2X on eBay today, so this one is available it's on the way from the UK and it just hit the United States today. 

Below is the order information, which includes the tracking number from royalmail.com, what I paid for it to show that I'm not making any profit and what it looks like.  

DM if interested.

Thanks! 

Both parcels are in my hands, Super Nintendo setup, and the Genesis wire and the extra shell they sent to swap it out if you choose to use it for an Intellivision or Sega Genesis. 

On 3/20/2024 at 7:47 PM, Crash7 said:

Both parcels are in my hands, Super Nintendo setup, and the Genesis wire and the extra shell they sent to swap it out if you choose to use it for an Intellivision or Sega Genesis. 

SOLD! 

On 3/17/2024 at 10:07 PM, Crash7 said:

FOR SALE 

That is for sale above.  

DM if interested.

Thanks! 

SOLD! 

5 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Nice looking system but I wouldn't pay $400 for that. Sealed maybe, but not boxed 

I was thinking it was a bit high as well. There's one on Ebay in same condition for less than half that. But, everything in California is about double the price.

I noticed it was in Riverside. I wonder if that is our long lost friend Chris N.?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I was thinking it was a bit high as well. There's one on Ebay in same condition for less than half that. But, everything in California is about double the price.

I noticed it was in Riverside. I wonder if that is our long lost friend Chris N.?

Good point. Could be