IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

• 4 weeks later...

let's do the math.

How many B&W Intellivision Inc. manuals of games "complete in bag only" exist?

I remember six:

- Word Fun

- Frog Bog

- Checkers

- Loco-Motion

- Tron S.S.

- Tennis

I just put up on eBay a bunch of Slap Shot: Super Pro Hockey packaged this way that was left-over stock that Keith sat on for 20 years. https://www.ebay.com/itm/302836653011. Don't know if any of them were previously sold this way.

Goodwill Auction for a lot of Intellivision stuff, including a Sears Tele-Games Super Video Arcade: https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/55876546

Note, some of you know I've been looking for a reasonably priced, good-condition Tele-Games branded console storage bin (with that sweet, sweet Tele-Games burl woodgrain,) and this has one - so I'll be bidding on it if it stays a reasonable price. If someone else here is bidding on it and wins, and doesn't want that particular part of the auction, I'd be happy to buy it off you. (At PGRE if you're coming, or by mail if not.)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone see these dust covers before? I just picked one up for both my INTV II and PS4. They are by a place called Printer Boy on Etsy The ones for the original consoles look really nice as well...

The top with the controller graphics:

Cover02.jpg

One of the best things about these is that the backs have all the cutouts needed so you don't have to pull any plugs/cords to put the cover on or have make the cuts yourself:

Cover03.jpg

The blackout for the cartridge port was a nice touch:

Cover04.jpg

The material is some kind of synthetic fabric that seems to repel dust really well. Overall I like them and they fit nicely. Not my company or product but I can honestly recommend these. If someone orders the original console cover please post some pics here!

• Like 5

Anyone see these dust covers before? I just picked one up for both my INTV II and PS4. They are by a place called Printer Boy on Etsy The ones for the original consoles look really nice as well...

The top with the controller graphics:

Cover02.jpg

One of the best things about these is that the backs have all the cutouts needed so you don't have to pull any plugs/cords to put the cover on or have make the cuts yourself:

Cover03.jpg

The blackout for the cartridge port was a nice touch:

Cover04.jpg

The material is some kind of synthetic fabric that seems to repel dust really well. Overall I like them and they fit nicely. Not my company or product but I can honestly recommend these. If someone orders the original console cover please post some pics here!

Mine took forever to get here from Mexico - well over a month. I also got the 2609.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happened across a car boot sale in its twilight moments last weekend where a fellow had a bunch of Inty stuff on display - an Intellivision I w/ Intellivoice ($50 CAD), an Intellivision II ($30 CAD), a stack of loose carts and a big bin of boxed games. I made it back to his spot just as he was packing up and asked if he'd take a cool 20 for the Intellivision II, the guy was all for it and said I could take my pick of any 4-5 boxed games on top of it. Quickly scanned through the contents of the bin and put aside a handful of choice titles, at which point the dude offered up the stack of loose carts free of charge. Ended up with the following games:

• Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (cart only)
  • Bump 'N' Jump (cart only)
  • Burgertime (boxed w/ manual)
  • Carnival (cart only)
  • Mouse Trap (cart only)
  • Mr. Basic Meets Bits 'N Bytes (cart only)
  • NASL Soccer (cart only)
  • Pitfall! (boxed)
  • Royal Dealer (cart only)
  • Swords & Serpents (boxed w/ manual + overlay)
  • Tron Deadly Discs (boxed w/ manual)
  • Vectron (boxed w/ manual)

I've been hoping to run into an Intellivision lot in the wild for ages, and in hindsight, I wish I'd made the gentleman an offer for the whole set of games as there were a ton of good ones in that bin (Night Stalker, Snafu, Triple Action, Utopia, etc.). Still, was pretty pleased to snag a working Intellivision II and a dozen games (even if a couple of 'em aren't compatible) for twenty bucks!

Edited by Drixxel

Happened across a car boot sale in its twilight moments last weekend where a fellow had a bunch of Inty stuff on display - an Intellivision I w/ Intellivoice ($50 CAD), an Intellivision II ($30 CAD), a stack of loose carts and a big bin of boxed games. I made it back to his spot just as he was packing up and asked if he'd take a cool 20 for the Intellivision II, the guy was all for it and said I could take my pick of any 4-5 boxed games on top of it. Quickly scanned through the contents of the bin and put aside a handful of choice titles, at which point the dude offered up the stack of loose carts free of charge. Ended up with the following games:

• Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (cart only)
  • Bump 'N' Jump (cart only)
  • Burgertime (boxed w/ manual)
  • Carnival (cart onlyl)
  • Mouse Trap (cart only)
  • Mr. Basic Meets Bits 'N Bytes (cart only)
  • NASL Soccer (cart only)
  • Pitfall! (boxed)
  • Royal Dealer (cart only)
  • Swords & Serpents (boxed w/ manual + overlay)
  • Tron Deadly Discs (boxed w/ manual)
  • Vectron (boxed w/ manual)
I've been hoping to run into an Intellivision lot in the wild for ages, and in hindsight, I wish I'd made the gentleman an offer for the whole set of games as there were a ton of good ones in that bin (Night Stalker, Snafu, Triple Action, Utopia, etc.). Still, was pretty pleased to snag a working Intellivision II and a dozen games (even if a couple of 'em aren't compatible) for twenty bucks!

Excellent pickup! Always nice to find Intellivisionalia in the wild.

• 2 months later...