Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

I know the Swedish manuals are very hard to find. I've been in that country many times and never found one. I searched in a charity shop chain called Eriks Hjälpen but never had luck.

I'm pretty curious to know which is the new Italian manual you have found

I'll check my lists but I think it might have been another Basketball. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

I'll check my lists but I think it might have been another Basketball. 🤔

the fifth variation?!? oh my...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got this cover with a recent "non-working" Intellivision eBay purchase. 

 

It cleaned up great and looks fantastic!  Was worth the $25 I paid for the gamble because the set works great as well.  Was just missing a controller which I have.

 

How rare is this thing?  I've never seen one in vinyl like this.  I've only seen the remakes with the newer Intellivision logo, and old canvas covers with this logo.  I think it's from the 80s?

 

Either way, it's looks great and I couldn't be happier with it.  😊

IMG_20190825_095152244.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IMBerzerk said:

Got this cover with a recent "non-working" Intellivision eBay purchase. 

 

It cleaned up great and looks fantastic!  Was worth the $25 I paid for the gamble because the set works great as well.  Was just missing a controller which I have.

 

How rare is this thing?  I've never seen one in vinyl like this.  I've only seen the remakes with the newer Intellivision logo, and old canvas covers with this logo.  I think it's from the 80s?

 

Either way, it's looks great and I couldn't be happier with it.  😊

IMG_20190825_095152244.jpg

I think I have one of those somewhere, but maybe for the Intellivision 2.  I'll try to find it today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all.

I decided to write some requests. I would be interested in buying, if someone has double or simply wants to sell, the following games.

Please, of course I ask that they be CIB in good condition and correct ( box, overlay, book and cartridge original )

 

Lav Vegas Poker&Blackjack  FCTVVO

Math Fun  FCTVVO

NBA Basketball  FCTVVO

 

Night Stalker - Sears Telegames  Honk Kong version

 

I am aware that these versions are not easy to find, but I still wanted to try asking you.

 

I remain confident in some positive response and... greet everyone

Thanks in advance if you can dedicate some of your time.

 

bye  ciao

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MauAnouk2012 said:

Hi all.

I decided to write some requests. I would be interested in buying, if someone has double or simply wants to sell, the following games.

Please, of course I ask that they be CIB in good condition and correct ( box, overlay, book and cartridge original )

 

Lav Vegas Poker&Blackjack  FCTVVO

Math Fun  FCTVVO

NBA Basketball  FCTVVO

 

Night Stalker - Sears Telegames  Honk Kong version

 

I am aware that these versions are not easy to find, but I still wanted to try asking you.

 

I remain confident in some positive response and... greet everyone

Thanks in advance if you can dedicate some of your time.

 

bye  ciao

 

 

where's the amazing variation of Triple Action we were talking about privately? 😆

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

where's the amazing variation of Triple Action we were talking about privately? 😆

Wait. What? 🤔🙏🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, intellivotion said:

where's the amazing variation of Triple Action we were talking about privately? 😆

Come on, share or we'll have to send you to C-mart's underground garage for answers.

Edited by Humblejack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Humblejack said:

Come on, share or we'll have to send you to C-mart's underground garage for answers.

It's a variation of Triple Action that I didn't even know existed. But I can't reveal something which is not mine. Jason likes this stuff a lot.

Come on, MauAnouk2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

It's a variation of Triple Action that I didn't even know existed. But I can't reveal something which is not mine. Jason likes this stuff a lot.

Come on, MauAnouk2012

Double label? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi friends.

Sorry, I only find the time to write now.

Here is the cartridge in question.

Triple Action Mattel Electronics with label Intellivision inc.😊🤗

 

20190920_095357.thumb.jpg.127b59669831cd937cf33319c099a7c7.jpg

 

 

20190920_080847.thumb.jpg.28fc4c195f5f9b05a5e5babccd0f45c5.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by MauAnouk2012
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 1:28 AM, cmart604 said:

Yes. French Canadian, German, Italian, French, UK, Australian, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Swedish, Mexican and, just for fun, every version of the hardware I can find with all the sticker variations. Also, not just manuals for all the games but all the variations as well. Oh, and they need to be CIB.

It's a disease.  


 

is there a list of regions/localities for the classic Intellivision hardware, and carts? For example, were 2609 consoles produced for 12 countries, or 25? 
 

thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, First Spear said:


 

is there a list of regions/localities for the classic Intellivision hardware, and carts? For example, were 2609 consoles produced for 12 countries, or 25? 
 

thanks. 

Have a look at the serial number database at intellivisionrevolution.  You can find various intellivision model numbers and what countries they are centred around.  I imagine there could be a few more not listed.  Did Mexico and the rest of spanish america get the same 2609.  Note that canadian intellivisions had different labelling.   For cartridges best to look at intvfunhouse.com, although it may not be completely comprehensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if we can order ROMs anymore from the Intelligentvision website?  I have sent two messages through the “Contact Me” link and no one ever responds.  Very frustrating. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  I found this instruction booklet in cellophane
in a lot taken on US ebay.
Has anyone ever seen it before?
There seems to be the instruction booklet, a catalog and another instruction booklet, perhaps even overlays.
Curious.....................

DSC_0458.JPG

DSC_0459.JPG

DSC_0460.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...