IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Intellivision-Lives-signiert-von-Blue-Sky-Rangers-NDS-Nintendo-DS-60-Klassische-Spiele-/164279035390?nma=true&si=z82v2l%2FriB47JGmyme01QmEx6bE%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I am completely unsure why no one got interessted in that. Was already online without any bid and even advertised here, feels like a steal tbh, but maybe I value completely different. Of course just if its not fake, but the seller has a good reputation and at least the signings I could find online look pretty legit.

Edited by Ignorama

2 hours ago, Ignorama said:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Intellivision-Lives-signiert-von-Blue-Sky-Rangers-NDS-Nintendo-DS-60-Klassische-Spiele-/164279035390?nma=true&si=z82v2l%2FriB47JGmyme01QmEx6bE%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I am completely unsure why no one got interessted in that. Was already online without any bid and even advertised here, feels like a steal tbh, but maybe I value completely different. Of course just if its not fake, but the seller has a good reputation and at least the signings I could find online look pretty legit.

That is a real thing. Unless the label is photocopied or something, it should be good. That is a reasonable set of signatures for that product. I think I sold a few a while ago, which may have reduced the demand otherwise.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

First time posting in this thread wondered if you guys could throw some ideas at me. This might be a long shot but i'm after a few Intellivision classic items in new condition...thusly factory seal, decent condition (not sealed in box with a foot print on it)

a couple of games for Intellivision...Atlantis and Advanced D&D (cloudy mountain...not Tarmin)

and a unopened Intellivision console...thats probably not going to happen :) 

If you guys know of sites other than e-bay that could help point me in the right direction i'd be keen to check them out. Thanks very much for any help you can provide :) 

image.jpeg.d81a88c3fb300c81565bd500bc442a04.jpeg  image.jpeg.f554fb8a9c256c72646ae913e9059f92.jpeg  image.jpeg.53d8c4d6de6757264db5954935001790.jpeg

Cheers All :) 

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2020 at 12:36 AM, The Wren said:

Hi All,

First time posting in this thread wondered if you guys could throw some ideas at me. This might be a long shot but i'm after a few Intellivision classic items in new condition...thusly factory seal, decent condition (not sealed in box with a foot print on it)

a couple of games for Intellivision...Atlantis and Advanced D&D (cloudy mountain...not Tarmin)

and a unopened Intellivision console...thats probably not going to happen :) 

If you guys know of sites other than e-bay that could help point me in the right direction i'd be keen to check them out. Thanks very much for any help you can provide :) 

image.jpeg.d81a88c3fb300c81565bd500bc442a04.jpeg  image.jpeg.f554fb8a9c256c72646ae913e9059f92.jpeg  image.jpeg.53d8c4d6de6757264db5954935001790.jpeg

Cheers All :) 

Those two games are fairly common and show up still sealed on ebay fairly often. Sealed unopened systems almost never show up and go for big bucks when they do. A lot of systems still work well after 40 years, I wouldn’t get too hung up on finding a sealed one. But if the ad says “not tested” or something similar that means it doesn’t work so avoid those.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Steve Jones said:

Those two games are fairly common and show up still sealed on ebay fairly often. Sealed unopened systems almost never show up and go for big bucks when they do. A lot of systems still work well after 40 years, I wouldn’t get too hung up on finding a sealed one. But if the ad says “not tested” or something similar that means it doesn’t work so avoid those.

Actually i got these 2 games taken care of...looking for a console still in the not to distant future :) 

4 hours ago, the1hatman said:

So this is a thing...

Got this from a CIB Atlantis on eBay a few months back. Anyone ever see one of these back in the day?

It's definitely a thing but I thought it was an Atari 2600 contest. Did you get this with the Intellivision version?

22 hours ago, cvga said:

It's definitely a thing but I thought it was an Atari 2600 contest. Did you get this with the Intellivision version?

It was in a CIB copy of Intellivision Atlantis but a clearly used one so it very much could be an Atari advert that someone tossed in later on. 

On 8/27/2020 at 6:46 AM, mr_me said:

Intellivision Atlantis doesn't have a game number one.  It has easy/medium/hard difficulties.  "other atlantis games do not qualify"

9 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

I've looked at the flyer but don't see anything that says it is Atari only.  Did I miss it?

mr_me is correct. Look at #3 on the first page. I guess they didn't specifically say Atari only since they only shipped the entry form with the Atari version.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got a wonderful surprise today!

I had won an eBay auction for a sizable collection of Intellivision goodies, around 70 games (some are duplicates of course), two Intellivoices, a handful of adapters for hooking up to TV's, plus a working and very nice looking Intellivision console.

Nice as I can keep one Intellivoice, and give the other to my cousin for his Intellivision.

Even better is that it is obvious that someone took very good care of this collection. Everything is very clean, and though I have to finish sorting it all (thanks to customs for mixing it all up during inspection) it does seem that most of the manuals are there, plus the controller inserts. It looks like they were all organized together at one time.

As it seems it is going to be a sparse holiday season for console gaming, I think this will keep me occupied and happy during the long winter months ahead. There are quite a few games I have never played before in this collection.

One interesting thing is the hand labeled Baseball cartridge is surprisingly heavy, doing a bit of looking online I imagine it was one of the early cartridges with RF shielding? It is shocking how much weight difference it makes to have it in there!

20200922_175512.jpg

20200922_175723.jpg

20200922_181742.jpg

• Like 5