Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Recommended Posts

Rate this haul out of 10. This all came today.

 

Tron SS - CIB

MR BASIC - Sealed

World Champ Baseball - cart, overlays, box, no manual.

Motorcross - CIB

Thunder Castle - cart, manual, no box.

 

5DB3D19B-31C0-4D44-A678-7B313D2D3CD5.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Intelligentleman said:

Rate this haul out of 10. This all came today.

 

Tron SS - CIB

MR BASIC - Sealed

World Champ Baseball - cart, overlays, box, no manual.

Motorcross - CIB

Thunder Castle - cart, manual, no box.

That would depend on how much you spent...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Intelligentleman said:

Rate this haul out of 10. This all came today.

 

Tron SS - CIB

MR BASIC - Sealed

World Champ Baseball - cart, overlays, box, no manual.

Motorcross - CIB

Thunder Castle - cart, manual, no box.

 

5DB3D19B-31C0-4D44-A678-7B313D2D3CD5.jpeg

Is Mr Basic Mattel or Intellivision Inc (rarer)

Is Tron USA or Hong Kong (rarer)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Is Mr Basic Mattel or Intellivision Inc (rarer)

Is Tron USA or Hong Kong (rarer)

Tron Solar Sailer is the USA variant. Pretty sure sure Mr. BASIC is Mattel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

Oh yeah... this was about three separate purchases that all arrived today.

Oh ok. I would say a decent haul then. Maybe 7 out of 10.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Oh ok. I would say a decent haul then. Maybe 7 out of 10.

In hindsight I could have held out for some better conditioned or more complete items, but I’m pretty excited to try all these out. Never played any of them before.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Thunder castle has been on the rise.  There are currently 3 loose ones on eBay.  That's it.

Yup and we're playing it next week in the HSC...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2021 at 9:39 PM, JasonlikesINTV said:

Is Mr Basic Mattel or Intellivision Inc (rarer)

Is Tron USA or Hong Kong (rarer)

I can see Mattel Electronics on the mr basic box.  In the case of motocross, I think the Mattel edition is more rare.  Either way the intellivision inc editions are typically made with lower quality materials.  I'd rather have the mattel editions although these ones aren't available as gatefold boxes.

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, mr_me said:

I can see Mattel Electronics on the mr basic box.  In the case of motocross, I think the Mattel edition is more rare.  Either way the intellivision inc editions are typically made with lower quality materials.  I'd rather have the mattel editions although these ones aren't available as gatefold boxes.

Yes the Motorcross game is INTV. I didn't realize there was a Mattel version of that one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mr_me said:

I can see Mattel Electronics on the mr basic box.  In the case of motocross, I think the Mattel edition is more rare.  Either way the intellivision inc editions are typically made with lower quality materials.  I'd rather have the mattel editions although these ones aren't available as gatefold boxes.

I also prefer the gatefolds and fancier manuals.  I also collect the Intellivision Inc stuff because I may or may not have a debilitating video game collecting disease.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I also prefer the gatefolds and fancier manuals.  I also collect the Intellivision Inc stuff because I may or may not have a debilitating video game collecting disease.

Yeah if i have a choice that's what I'd go for, too. But I'm generally happy if I get a CIB set of whatever version it is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I may or may not have a debilitating video game collecting disease.

You have it for sure!

I got the same disease, been looking desperately for vaccines or medicines or drugs or any possible treatment, but there is nothing to do! It’s hopeless...

Fantastic!!!😂😎🤠

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Space-Hawk-for-Intellivision-Signed/303799987034?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=603015873592&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

 

Well... I love signed stuff :lol: And I really wondered if I saw it very early, or if thats really a niche no one else likes, because imo its a complete steal for that price... but I thought it much more when I bought the signed Intellivision Lives, which had a lot of signings on it from many different people, including Keith.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a CIB Thunder Castle on Mercari for only $50.  Seller was a super nice guy and not trying to gouge, more of a rarity than the game. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

What's Mercari?

A place where you can buy and sell stuff, like eBay. It’s gaining in popularity.  Check it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Omnibro said:

Just got a CIB Thunder Castle on Mercari for only $50.  Seller was a super nice guy and not trying to gouge, more of a rarity than the game. 

Was it MINT? If yes you made a very good deal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Omnibro said:

Not mint, but it's in exceptionally great shape.

Then you made an excellent deal! Congrats!

Btw, I paid a visit to mercari, really interesting, lot of intellistuff, thanks for the tip.👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 7:40 PM, IntyFanMatt said:

A place where you can buy and sell stuff, like eBay. It’s gaining in popularity.  Check it out!

Unfortunately, it appears that Mercari is USA only.  :(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bummer.

 

A lot of times it's duplicate items from ebay, but it seems the people (mostly) selling on Mercari aren't dealer types looking to make their monthly bills off of one sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...