Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Math Fun?

Yep…although I’m also kinda looking for NBA Basketball.  I bought a nice one some time back, but it got completely destroyed in shipping.  I repaired to some degree, but would like a decent copy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

giphy (13).gif

 

I REALLY want to make comment on this gif but I also want to keep my AtariAge account.  ;-)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Math Fun

The last one we saw on Ebay reached the 350 bucks few months ago…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The last one we saw on Ebay reached the 350 bucks few months ago…

Thats really high. Someone trying to close out there set too i guess.

 

If i come across a Math Fun after i find one Bill, ill grab it for you. Id appreciate it if you keep me in mind if you see the 3 i need.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Thats really high. Someone trying to close out there set too i guess.

 

If i come across a Math Fun after i find one Bill, ill grab it for you. Id appreciate it if you keep me in mind if you see the 3 i need.

 

Yep, you got it.  I’m pretty sure I have one you need in my sale piles that I’ll. E keeping back for you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Thats really high. Someone trying to close out there set too i guess.

 

If i come across a Math Fun after i find one Bill, ill grab it for you. Id appreciate it if you keep me in mind if you see the 3 i need.

 

Yeah, it’s someone here on AA that got it, don’t remember who… The game was really in good conditions though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm missing Checkers, Basketball, Poker & Blackjack and Math Fun of the FCTVVO pack.

 

The only way I got the others was also in a lot purchase, pure, blind ass luck. 

Edited by Omnibro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Omnibro said:

I'm missing Checkers, Basketball, Poker & Blackjack and Math Fun of the FCTVVO pack.

 

The only way I got the others was also in a lot purchase, pure, blind ass luck. 

That’s how many of us have gotten them as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FCTVVO list... Armor Battle, Checkers, Math Fun, Poker & Blackjack... elusive and too expensive when they surface.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have all the FCTVVO, but I’m upgrading to sealed units now. I have them all sealed except poker, armor battle and backgammon. If you have one of them sealed, let me know. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I have all the FCTVVO, but I’m upgrading to sealed units now. I have them all sealed except poker, armor battle and backgammon. If you have one of them sealed, let me know. 

It would be cheaper and easier to just buy a shrink wrap machine 😁

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

It would be cheaper and easier to just buy a shrink wrap machine 😁

My dad's been in the business of making shrink wrap machines for over 50 years 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

That's actually very hard to find, especially relative to Sewer Sam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I still need that one, but not worth $45 in shipping alone, not to mention the minimum bid of $24.70 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

 

An early Kiosk?

 

 

55736.gif

Man I wish it was a kiosk but still a couple very cool items... more pics coming soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I still need that one, but not worth $45 in shipping alone, not to mention the minimum bid of $24.70 😮

That’s what I was thinking.  I want that bad, but not sure I can justify that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cmart604 said:

That's actually very hard to find, especially relative to Sewer Sam. 

I’ve seen few Sewer Sam text only in the last months, but Blockade it’s just the second so far… There was one in Australia sold end of March with a Pitfall cartridge at approx 20 bucks.

 

What are really rare are the Intephase French Canadian with the big color manual in French…

I got the Blockade Runner one thanks to @Kamikazi26, but still missing the Sewer Sam one…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...