IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Good pickup. Either way you did well on those, although the Intellivision ones are rarer I think.

Good pickup. Either way you did well on those, although the Intellivision ones are rarer I think.

Thanks, yeah the Intellivision ones are rare. Had one when they first came out. Now that I'm collecting this stuff again...I'm hopin'. Up to 116 of the 125. Most complete in boxes. Getting close.

Never did get any Intellivision ones. Lost out on a few over the years half-heartedly -- really one one or two boxed. In fact, I think the one time I did get what I hoped to be one it turned out to be for ColecoVision. Definitely let us know how it turned out? I'd have to go dig out the CV one to check and I'm just too buried to do it tonight.

Just picked up these...50/50 chance of being Intellivision. Thought it was a good deal for $12.99. Maybe a Coleco fan would want them. Two Wico Command Controllers with Keypad.

http://rover.ebay.co...cvip=true&rt=nc

Wico Intellivision Controllers have a different plug end, it's curved down just like the model 2 controllers.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1710553104051?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=171055310405&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Today my copy of World Championship Baseball arrived, thanks again german custom office.

If Stadium Mud Buggies arrives in that shape I have to consider if it makes sense to go on collecting, or if I have to quit it. I dont have the energy and money to buy the games several times, because they were destroyed during the shipping or by the customs.

post-35236-0-77776600-1375442882_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ignorama

Today my copy of World Championship Baseball arrived, thanks again german custom office.

If Stadium Mud Buggies arrives in that shape I have to consider if it makes sense to go on collecting, or if I have to quit it. I dont have the energy and money to buy the games several times, because they were destroyed during the shipping or by the customs.

Unfair ! :(

I think it's time to take a decision : inform the different custom services to take care about this sort of stuffs...

Wico Intellivision Controllers have a different plug end, it's curved down just like the model 2 controllers.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1710553104051?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=171055310405&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

But the Intellivision Wico box shows the pins the same in the photo...so who knows. Straight in would be better, those L plugs are a bitch to get out.

What country did this come from? Was it the USA or Venezuela? So far i have only seen games slashed like that, that came from Venezuela including one i ordered. There's a long topic about it in the 2600 section.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/209423-us-dept-homeland-security-destroys-shrink-wrapped-games/

• 2 weeks later...

Today I received my first purchase from Venezuela.

Two packs of INTV attachable joysticks. They were send on 8/8 and they are already here.

The package (remember: from Venezuela to Germany) was opened by the U.S. Customs! But I found not a single mark from the german customs.

post-30718-13764100931_thumb.jpg

post-30718-137641011374_thumb.jpg

Two packs of INTV attachable joysticks. They were send on 8/8 and they are already here.

The package (remember: from Venezuela to Germany) was opened by the U.S. Customs! But I found not a single mark from the german customs.

Nice items! They survived the trek quite well.

Nice items! They survived the trek quite well.

Yes, inside of the package was a cardboard box to protect the sticks. One of the packs is a little bit torn apart. I don't know if it was that way or if the customs looked under the transparent cover for drugs or explosives. :roll:

post-30718-13764100931_thumb.jpg

post-30718-137641011374_thumb.jpg

How did something going from Venezuela to Germany end up going via the US? :ponder: