IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

It was me, I'd lost previous action style on Ebay for this. It was about $50 more that I'd swear I'd EVER pay for it. But it came a time when I had sold some stuff. I'll see how it works and what's on it. I've got a bunch of ROM's but may order the Complete CC3 package to keep the support for the community going. I have all the carts, but really to get all the ROMS you have to "Steal" them. As a singer songwriter, I don't like the idea of just "downloading" the ROM's. http://intellivision.us/intvgames/cc3/cc3.php

I'm still waiting for a newer Mulitcart, I will buy two of Groovy Bee's when he gets back to them.

I know it seems like paying to much, but getting somebody who has one to part with them is pretty much impossible.

I've had very bad luck getting emulation going on my Mac, so this will be my savior for keeping the boxes and games in great shape.

• Like 1

I would love one, but I'm stuck waiting for the new ones. Fortunately I have a back-up cart collection that consists of most of the 125 (I'll have to count those to see where I'm at). My primaries don't get played, they just sit there and look pretty....and occasionally get upgraded.

I already have a majority of all available ROMs all ready to go onto the cart. Just have to wait for the hardware, but it should be worth it if the new cart is ~$75. I'll stock up :grin:

"I already have a majority of all available ROMs all ready to go onto the cart. Just have to wait for the hardware, but it should be worth it if the new cart is ~$75. I'll stock up :grin:"

Me too brother, me too. At $75 I can make a bunch of Spiker Carts and sell them… LOL

Now I do not feel so bad about paying $500 for mine. But it also came with an ECS, system changer and an Intellicart .

Nice Pickup

Cool, I got a complete ECS last month with musical keyboard and changer for $85. So it all balances out if we are patient. I now have an extra System ii Complete with ECS, Piano Keyboard and system changer to sell or trade for something. :-) Thanks for helping me not feel TOO crazy.

Hopefully I'm not too lame and can use your editor! :-)

Edited by BBWW

I'm selling some extra I have :

Fathom (CIB) : $120

Truckin' (CIB) : $50

Worm Whooper (CIB) : $95 (no picture right now)

Commando (Box, no manual) : $30

Hover Force (CIB) : $20

Mind Strike (NIB) : $30

Demon Attack (NIB) : $30

Atlantis (NIB) : $30

Mission X (NIB) : $30

Pinball (CIB) : $30

Donkey Kong (NIB) : $30

Championship Tennis (CIB) : $30

Centipede (CIB) : $20

Pac-Man (CIB) : $30

Mr Basic (CIB) : $30

PM me if you're interested

post-32817-0-27014700-1387097306_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-81576700-1387097307_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-03613600-1387097309_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-58675600-1387097310_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-80470500-1387097311_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-25777900-1387097313_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-71969600-1387097314_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-16463600-1387097316_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-73271800-1387097317_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-99143000-1387097318_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-61157000-1387097331_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-94040200-1387097332_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-22858300-1387097334_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-45103200-1387097335_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well, after over a month of waiting, I finally managed to procure a working Intellivision Computer Module, this one new and sealed in the box! Since it's such a collector's item, and since one doesn't often get to open a box of video game hardware that hasn't seen the light of day since 1983, I thought I'd share some "unboxing pictures":

First, the box itself:

attachicon.gifecsbox_small.jpg

And the collection of smaller boxes inside it:

attachicon.gifecsboxopen_small.jpg

Here is the computer module itself, still "under wraps":

attachicon.gifecsunderwraps_small.jpg

And here it is out in the open!

attachicon.gifecsopen1_small.jpgattachicon.gifecsrear_small.jpg

attachicon.gifecsopen2_small.jpgattachicon.gifecsjacks_small.jpg

attachicon.gifecsunder_small.jpg

After working on the badly neglected computer module I received earlier, it's refreshing to see one in such nice condition.

Here is the keyboard, in and out of its box:

attachicon.gifecskeyboard1_small.jpgattachicon.gifecskeyboard2_small.jpg

And here it is, out in the open:

attachicon.gifecskeyboard3_small.jpgattachicon.gifecskeyboard4_small.jpg

Here's the AC adapter, which was in the third of the small boxes (the fourth and smallest box was an empty cardboard spacer):

attachicon.gifecsacadapter_small.jpg

And, because I'm one of those people who can't get an item like this without opening it up and looking at its guts, here is an inside look at the computer module, with the top cover and RF shield removed:

attachicon.gifecsinside_small.jpg

Interestingly, this computer module does not include the 26-pin expansion connector (J9) that my other computer module has. The connector is accessible from the outside through a removable panel on the top cover, but this panel was hot-glued shut on both of my computer modules. I guess Mattel started leaving out the connector after they decided they wouldn't release any peripherals for it. Ah, the unrealized possibilities ...

Finally, here's the computer module teamed up with my Intellivision II, making my first complete Mattel Intellivision Entertainment Computer System! Time to play some Mind Strike!

attachicon.gifecsintv2.jpg

LIKE THAT! I "reached my quota of LIKES for the day??? How can you ever have too much positiveness? Well, anyways, i wanted you to know your post is very appreciated. posting that many pictures isn't easy.

I never seen Intellivision in the wild, only in resale shops. I swear that ppl in those Flea Market stores spend all wee going from goodwill to goodwill scavaging.

• Like 1

Is the I.I. Math Fun nice? I only collect sealed anymore, which made it easier to pass on this lot.

A good number of the games in the lot were in near mint condition (played once at best). There are a lot of upgrades in there for me, so I'll be spending some time sorting through them. The Math Fun was in great condition and might be an upgrade for my existing one. I'll have to check. I got a great Mattel Tennis upgrade as well. Good stuff.