IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Surprisingly yes. I've somehow managed to not realize these existed till the last month or so. Wish I didn't know how lol.

Don't feel bad. I was pretty late in the game myself. I immediately checked my piles and was bummed I only found MLB and NFL. Then I checked my main 125121-ish display and realized that I already unknowingly had Backgammon, Checkers, and Armor Battle as my primary display copies. Then I had to hunt down NBA, Math Fun, and LV Poker & Blackjack.

Don't feel bad. I was pretty late in the game myself. I immediately checked my piles and was bummed I only found MLB and NFL. Then I checked my main 125121-ish display and realized that I already unknowingly had Backgammon, Checkers, and Armor Battle as my primary display copies. Then I had to hunt down NBA, Math Fun, and LV Poker & Blackjack.

I haven't had a chance to go through any of my primary or backup copies yet so there's hope for some of these. We'll see.

Nice bonus on the double label Sea Battle. Which I.I. games/carts are you still missing? Are you not going for boxes (or variants)?

I go for boxes when when I can get them, but not a requirement. In cases like the Backgammon I know that's not going to happen so I don't want to be tied to that commitment. I can't recall ever seeing Sea Battle for sale either for that matter since I've been looking. I still need some easier items that I just haven't picked up yet and probably a few harder ones. I think this is what I'm still looking for:

Buzz Bombers (pretty easy one to get I think)

Hockey

Loco Motion (Is this one confirmed to be I.I. white label?)

Mr Basic (another one that I think is fairly easy)

Scooby Doo (black label variant)

Soccer

• Like 1

I go for boxes when when I can get them, but not a requirement. In cases like the Backgammon I know that's not going to happen so I don't want to be tied to that commitment. I can't recall ever seeing Sea Battle for sale either for that matter since I've been looking. I still need some easier items that I just haven't picked up yet and probably a few harder ones. I think this is what I'm still looking for:

Hockey

Soccer

On ebay.

Soccer cart only.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SOCCER-INTELLIVISION-GAME-CARTRIDGE-108124-3-BOX-1-AAA-6-89/162553576061?hash=item25d8f2ba7d:g:33cAAOSwi8VZQWlZ

Soccer shrinkwrapped:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SOCCER-Intellivision-INTV-Game-BRAND-NEW-In-BOX-Intellivision-INC/141777792266?epid=56235560&hash=item21029d6d0a:g:79IAAOSwQPlV-yMA:sc:USPSFirstClass!84029!US!-1

The shrinkwrapped one is about the best price I've seen in a long time. I do have a box, manual and overlay if you have the cart.

I also have a black label Mind Strike.

I'll send pics if you want.

Hockey

Soccer

Is a Backgammon box hard to find? Huh, I may have just scored a deal if so.

Anyway, I have a boxed Hockey, and loose Soccer and Loco-Motion (Mattel red label) spare if you want.

Anyway, I have a boxed Hockey, and loose Soccer and Loco-Motion (Mattel red label) spare if you want.

Only the NON Mattel box is tough to find. If your box mentions Mattel Electronics on it anywhere it's probably pretty common. Same for the others

Well, not exactly true but very close. If you Backgammon that is the Mattel version and has in tiny black letters above the Backgammon that says "For Color TV Viewing Only" then it's rare, or at least very hard to find. That was the 2nd hardest for me to find to complete the set of 8. See post 2252 of this thread.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/157462-intellivision-purchases-and-deals/?p=3976298

Edit: Just a note. I have 10 different versions of Backgammon and don't have them all so there are tons to look for.

Edited by Humblejack

went to a toy and train show today and got this huge lot if intellivision goodies

only $50

I thought it was just the box full of games

but it had the console and a in the box speech synth

everything had all the manuals

and the inserts

it even had the receipt of r the console from jc penny

have yet to test the console but hopefully it works

sorry for the bad pics sun is killing me from our skylights

post-63035-0-91973900-1521403842_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-37232400-1521403858_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-45305800-1521403872_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-88447100-1521403887_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

went to a toy and train show today and got this huge lot if intellivision goodies

only $50

I thought it was just the box full of games

but it had the console and a in the box speech synth

everything had all the manuals

and the inserts

it even had the receipt of r the console from jc penny

have yet to test the console but hopefully it works

sorry for the bad pics sun is killing me from our skylights

And it all looks to be in very nice condition.

What is the date on the JC Penny receipt and how much did they pay?