IGNORED

boulder dash value

Infideals

Does anyone know the value of Boulder dash telegames release, also Alcazar the forgotten fortress + cart onlys of amazing bumpman & skiing also by telegames, thanks if anyone can help

I own them all. The values quoted on DP are likely a good starting point although based on my personal experience, they may all command more when they show up on Ebay which is very infrequently. I have sold Alcazar CIB for an average of $80 over the last year.

Does anyone know the value of Boulder dash telegames release, also Alcazar the forgotten fortress + cart onlys of amazing bumpman & skiing also by telegames, thanks if anyone can help

I own them all. The values quoted on DP are likely a good starting point although based on my personal experience, they may all command more when they show up on Ebay which is very infrequently. I have sold Alcazar CIB for an average of $80 over the last year.

Hi thanks for your help, also wondering if this copy of tank wars is rare & not a fake

post-21787-126520156969_thumb.jpg

Hi thanks for your help, also wondering if this copy of tank wars is rare & not a fake

That's one of the two Telegames versions of that title.

Not exactly commonplace, but given that not insignificant quantities of Telegames' Tank War(s) have circulated as new old stock over the past few years, it probably wouldn't be considered too rare a title.

Does anyone know the value of Boulder dash telegames release, also Alcazar the forgotten fortress + cart onlys of amazing bumpman & skiing also by telegames.

I haven't checked DP (per earlier response), but historically the rank ordering of valuation from most to least marketable has been as follows:

1. Boulder Dash

2. Amazing Bumpman

3. Alcazar

4. Skiing

Actual realized value fluctuates wildly at times, as is often the case with ColecoVision carts that make infrequent market appearances, esp. in the case of Boulder Dash and Amazing Bumpman, which have averaged but one to three annual appearances on eBay over the last few years, discounting present-day reproductions.

Actual realized value fluctuates wildly at times, as is often the case with ColecoVision carts that make infrequent market appearances, esp. in the case of Boulder Dash and Amazing Bumpman, which have averaged but one to three annual appearances on eBay over the last few years, discounting present-day reproductions.

I don't recall seing Boulder Dash on ColecoVision in the last two or three years on eBay, especially boxed. The only one I remember seing on eBay was the one I actually bought. And I check eBay for ColecoVision stuff every day, religiously.

Edited by Pixelboy

I don't recall seing Boulder Dash on ColecoVision in the last two or three years on eBay, especially boxed. The only one I remember seing on eBay was the one I actually bought. And I check eBay for ColecoVision stuff every day, religiously.

All I can say to that is that you should look a little harder ... lord knows I've being tracking eBay for over a decade, and still I miss key listings in this area. :)

There was a Boulder Dash sold on eBay within the last three months. At least two boxed specimens have traded on eBay, going three years back.

All I can say to that is that you should look a little harder ... lord knows I've being tracking eBay for over a decade, and still I miss key listings in this area. :)

There was a Boulder Dash sold on eBay within the last three months. At least two boxed specimens have traded on eBay, going three years back.

Thanks for everyones help, just to confirm this is the boulder dash that i have, shame the labels worn, i have numerous colecovision games, which i intend to sell, i want to price the games fairly but not excessively inexpensive

post-21787-126522800684_thumb.jpg

The Telegames USA titles really fluctuate a lot in terms of rarity & value, especially after the dumping of their inventory - for example, Cosmic Crisis and Strike It are easy to get - but Boulder Dash is still very valuable (what did that last one go for on eBay?), and overall I agree with mumbai's ranking. I've never seen Amazing Bumpman at all, a picture would be cool. There are quite a few Colecovision collectors here, so you should be able to sell them privately with no trouble (I know I am still in need of Boulder Dash, Amazing Bumpman, and Skiing - I picked up Alcazar as part of a stock purge a few years back).