IGNORED

Nall3k

Nall3k

For future reference to those who wish to trade with me in the future.

''Nall3k is a great person to deal with. Friendly and communicative, that's how it should be!'' -Adrian M (bought an Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer from him).

'':thumbsup: Nall3k :thumbsup:'' -bjk7382 (I sold him my Jaguar).

Both of these reviews were taken from the depreciated feedback page, you can find them on pages 7 and 9 respectfully (link: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/22468-clean-list-of-recommended-traders/).

Edited by Nall3k

• 4 months later...

''Yes! I'm sorry I didn't let you know sooner. I've been busy ever since it got here, and finally last night I had a chance to sit down and go through it. Everything looks and works great, and they were very nicely packaged.

I'm adding you to my "good traders" list. Thanks again!'' - FujiSkunk

''yea i just got it today. Took some elbow grease to get it all shining clean again, but it looks and plays great. All my games play with one try.. never gave to blow or anything. it took me a bit to get to you since i had to go out and buy an ac adaptor.

Thanks!'' - AtariJr

• 2 weeks later...

Recently purchased a heavy sixer from him and it arrived today. He shipped priority mail and didn't have to. Very pleased with that! There was an issue with the VCS itself (missing pin on second controller port) but I am certain he was unaware of it. I informed him and he immediately partially refunded my payment. Really great trader and an honest person. I would have no issues at all conducting trades and/or purchasing from him in the future. Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Completed a deal with Nall3K for Lunar (PS1) and guide.

Really a great person to deal with, very friendly and genuinely wants to make sure that you're happy with the transaction.

Even follows up after to make sure everythings good.

A definite asset to AA

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I got two VMUs that he offered in the free games thread. I offered to pay for shipping but he took care of it himself. He also packaged the items very carefully and shipped them quickly, which he didn't have to do for freebies.

I'm extremely impressed and would gladly buy from him in the future.

Edited by DragonFire

definitely can totally recommend Nall3k !

i jumped for some PC games he offered in the free thread & he not only covered the shipping but added in some extras as well

kept me updated & everything was well cared for, well-packaged.

much appreciated, thank you.

• 4 weeks later...