Nall3k

Nall3k

For future reference to those who wish to trade with me in the future.

''Nall3k is a great person to deal with. Friendly and communicative, that's how it should be!'' -Adrian M (bought an Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer from him).

'':thumbsup: Nall3k :thumbsup:'' -bjk7382 (I sold him my Jaguar).

Both of these reviews were taken from the depreciated feedback page, you can find them on pages 7 and 9 respectfully (link: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/22468-clean-list-of-recommended-traders/).

Edited by Nall3k

''Yes! I'm sorry I didn't let you know sooner. I've been busy ever since it got here, and finally last night I had a chance to sit down and go through it. Everything looks and works great, and they were very nicely packaged.

I'm adding you to my "good traders" list. Thanks again!'' - FujiSkunk

''yea i just got it today. Took some elbow grease to get it all shining clean again, but it looks and plays great. All my games play with one try.. never gave to blow or anything. it took me a bit to get to you since i had to go out and buy an ac adaptor.

Thanks!'' - AtariJr

Recently purchased a heavy sixer from him and it arrived today. He shipped priority mail and didn't have to. Very pleased with that! There was an issue with the VCS itself (missing pin on second controller port) but I am certain he was unaware of it. I informed him and he immediately partially refunded my payment. Really great trader and an honest person. I would have no issues at all conducting trades and/or purchasing from him in the future. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Super fast shipping and items arrived very well packed. He even threw in some bonus items when he didn't have to! Super nice guy, reliable, and a pleasure to buy from. Look forward to our next deal!

Completed a deal with Nall3K for Lunar (PS1) and guide.

Really a great person to deal with, very friendly and genuinely wants to make sure that you're happy with the transaction.

Even follows up after to make sure everythings good.

A definite asset to AA

Nall3K is an awesome and very friendly atariage member. He helped and hooked me up big time to jump start my Nintendo 64 collection. Definitely a great contributor to the community!

Another perfect transaction with Nall3k. He always ships out fast and communicates exceptionally well. One of the best on Atari Age and 100% recommended!

I bought 3 games from him. Shipping was amazingly fast. One of them ended up not working, but he was quick to rectify the situation and went above and beyond what I thought was fair. Would definitely buy from him again, a great guy.

Excellent person to deal with. Bought Seaman for Dreamcast, it was well packed and arrived perfect.

I got two VMUs that he offered in the free games thread. I offered to pay for shipping but he took care of it himself. He also packaged the items very carefully and shipped them quickly, which he didn't have to do for freebies.

I'm extremely impressed and would gladly buy from him in the future.

Edited by DragonFire

I also got a free VMU for Dreamcast. It was really nice, and I appreciate it very much.

definitely can totally recommend Nall3k !

i jumped for some PC games he offered in the free thread & he not only covered the shipping but added in some extras as well

kept me updated & everything was well cared for, well-packaged.

much appreciated, thank you.