Sign in to follow this  
ClassicGMR

revolutionika

revolutionika bought two Intellivision games from me. Went very well. Thank you. :)

No, thank YOU! :thumbsup:

Got my copy of Space Invaders CIB for the Atari 2600 from him, and included was a great plastic case to store it in. Excellent shape. Thank you! I would highly recommend revolutionika for buying and selling!

Just bought two games from revolutionika and everything went great! A smooth transaction across the board. Excellent communication, well packaged and fast shipping. Revolutionika is a very fair and honest trader. I would highly recommend working with him!

icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

A+ seller. Great prices, arrived fast...a pleasure to deal with. icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Thanks again!!!

Bought some boxed 2600 games at a fabulous price. He worked with me needing a few extra days to come up with the $$$ and I greatly appreciate that. Thanks very much. I will not hesitate to buy from again!

• Like 1

Purchased a bunch of Intellivision games from him. No issues whatsoever, good deal overall. Thank you! :D

• Like 1

Purchased a bunch of Intellivision games from him. No issues whatsoever, good deal overall. Thank you! :D

Thanks!

I purchased these games and driving controller from revolutionika at a great price. He shipped everything super fast, packed everything fantastically well, and was very accommodating to answer all of my inexperienced questions. Awesome experience, would love to do business again.

gallery_38668_1127_2525246.jpg

• Like 1

We worked out a small deal for a couple of Intellivision carts. Everything went smoothly - great prices, well packaged.

E

Rev and I share a surname which means we are as close as our former roommates' best friends from Jr High who moved away in 10th grade. With such a close connection, you'd think we'd have an instantly perfect working relationship, but Rev didn't take our ties for granted. He offered to pay for some loose Intv shells from me and paid quickly. I just wish he'd find a Kool Aid Man and Reversi cart for me among his bountiful piles of Inty goodies.

TLDR - Positive Transaction!

• Like 1

Just got a free Intellivision starter set from revolutionika! I'm humbled. Excellent packaging and fast shipping, would recommend. Solid seller.