IGNORED

Are you attending CGE2K10?

Albert

Hey!

My wife and I will be attending this year (celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, which happened at CGE2K). We'll be going out via Delta on Thursday around 5 PM (don't have exact numbers with me). Anyone else going to be on the same flight? I'm packing light this time with lots of empty space to bring back fun things.

Harry

CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS ON YOUR 1OTH :) :) :) :) !!!!!

Our Anniversary is one of several things we are going to Vegas to Celebrate.

Hey!

My wife and I will be attending this year (celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, which happened at CGE2K). We'll be going out via Delta on Thursday around 5 PM (don't have exact numbers with me). Anyone else going to be on the same flight? I'm packing light this time with lots of empty space to bring back fun things.

Harry

I think this will be my 8th

Hey!

Harry

Is that 8th Wedding Anniversary or 8th CGE ??? :roll:

25th Anniversary , but 1st CGE .... yes , I am still a CGE VIRGIN !!!

" 40 Year Old Virgin "

Ha ! , I kicked the crap out of 40 !

Hey!

Harry

" 40 Year Old Virgin "

8th CGE sorry have been in a realtionship for 6 years though, she keeps saying where is her ring, I have hundreds in gaming lol but not a wedding one yet hahah

Hey!

Harry

" 40 Year Old Virgin "

8th CGE sorry have been in a realtionship for 6 years though, she keeps saying where is her ring, I have hundreds in gaming lol but not a wedding one yet hahah

So , I guess you tried all those Sonic and Tails rings ?

Hmmm , you will be in Las Vegas ... Wink , Wink :roll:

Good Luck !

Hey!

Harry

" 40 Year Old Virgin "

Good Luck !

Yeah I live here Orig from New York, so where you from in LI Islander :roll:

Hey!

Harry

" 40 Year Old Virgin "

Good Luck !

Originaly Nassau County , Franklin Sq. Been out in Suffolk for about 19-20 years now. How bout you , a Lawng Guylander also ? :roll:

Edited by Shquata

Here's the avatar badge I'll be wearing this weekend. If you see me, come say "Hi" and introduce yourself.

Also, here's the Gimp .xcf file so you can make one yourself. The badge is 3"x5" but the .xcf is set up to print out on a 4"x6" photo paper. Change the avatar image and the name, print it, trim it, and then go to Fedex/Kinkos and have it laminated for a few bucks.

--Wookie

I will be there!!! It will be great to meet some of the folks in person that I hang online with here at AtariAge. See you all there.

And...would LOVE an AtariAge name badge!!!

I am flying in just before noon on Saturday and should be on the floor by 1pm hopefully. Cannot wait to check out the new homebrews and talk to all of you in our great retro-family.

I've added you both to the list, see you in a few days!

..Al

Here's the avatar badge I'll be wearing this weekend. If you see me, come say "Hi" and introduce yourself.

Also, here's the Gimp .xcf file so you can make one yourself. The badge is 3"x5" but the .xcf is set up to print out on a 4"x6" photo paper. Change the avatar image and the name, print it, trim it, and then go to Fedex/Kinkos and have it laminated for a few bucks.

--Wookie

Nice badge, that will make it quite easy to spot you!!

..Al

Hey!

Harry

" 40 Year Old Virgin "

Good Luck !

Originaly Nassau County , Franklin Sq. Been out in Suffolk for about 19-20 years now. How bout you , a Lawng Guylander also ? :roll:

Orig from Mamaroneck/Larchmont NY about ten mins from the bronx and five from Randell ave. NOT LI wink

I just wanted to say it was really great meeting Albert, Tempest, batari, Chicky and her adorable daughter, Bean, and all of the rest of you guys for the first time. Of course it's always nice talking to my SC3 pals, Wonder007, Mitch and Homerwannabe. I really had a blast and picked up a lot of new games (that I haven't had a chance to try out yet).

So how about next CGE we have an AtariAge party on Saturday night? I know you guys aren't the party animals that the DP crew are, but it would be nice to hang with the people here from my adopted classic gaming home and maybe meet a few more that I didn't bump into at the show.

And BTW, if any of you guys that I told my car troubles to were wondering, my car did make it back to LA without overheating, but I do want to let everyone know that I would definitely not recommend driving across the desert in July in a car without working AC. :ponder:

So how about next CGE we have an AtariAge party on Saturday night? I know you guys aren't the party animals that the DP crew are, but it would be nice to hang with the people here from my adopted classic gaming home and maybe meet a few more that I didn't bump into at the show.

+1 on the party idea! After the minor fiasco of getting the CGE after-party set-up, I told Joe Santulli that I'd be happy to help organize something... after all, I make my living these days throwing parties!

NEXT YEAR!!