IGNORED

boulder dash amazing bumpman mountain king

Infideals

does any more people have any opinion of rarity & value of the following games, msg me. Any help will be appreciated

Boulder dash - telegames - complete

alcazar - telegames - complete

amazing bumpman - telegames - cart only

mountain king - sunrise - complete

gust buster - sunrise - complete

super cobra - parker - complete

skiing - telegames - cart only

post-21787-126572311795_thumb.jpg

does any more people have any opinion of rarity & value of the following games, msg me. Any help will be appreciated

Boulder dash - telegames - complete

alcazar - telegames - complete

amazing bumpman - telegames - cart only

mountain king - sunrise - complete

gust buster - sunrise - complete

super cobra - parker - complete

skiing - telegames - cart only

I'd say Boulder Dash is the most valuable, especially complete. I have a copy (cart and manual only) but it's defective, so I'd like to acquire another if I can. If you're willing to part with your copy of Boulder Dash, please PM me, and I'm sure we'll reach a satisfactory agreement. Let's just say I have a habit of paying what such carts are actually worth. ;)

Alcazar is rather common, even with box, so don't expect to get too much money with that one.

Is the Amazing Bumpman pictured above your own cart? Then it's not just "cart only", but cart and manual, which is already a little more valuable, especially if the manual is "original" (in the sense that it's not a photocopy of a photocopy). Do you have the manual for Skiing also? Anyhow, both Amazing Bumpman and Skiing came in plastic bags, so there's no box to speak of for those titles. They're not extremely rare however, but rarer than Alcazar.

Mountain King and Gust Buster are considered dirt-common now, so you won't be getting much money from those.

Super Cobra is pretty uncommon boxed, but you can never tell how much money you'll get from a game like that. You can get a little, or a lot, depending on demand at the time you attempt to sell it. I think your chances are good to get a good price for it, because it's rarer than other Parker Brothers titles like Frogger, Popeye or Q*bert.

Edited by Pixelboy