IGNORED

MCGG meeting

I would like to participate in this gathering!

I may have to work in the morning… if that is the case, my arrival to the arcade will probably be around 4-4:30

Sonic R,

You are on the list...come when you can, but call if you are gonna be past midnight...just kidding...Welcome!

It looks like Dalum is in. Just got confirmation that Gfresh is bowing out. Nyra is busy that day too.

Jboy, Mandy is in from last I heard. I'm trying to get her to join the forums just to participate in this discussion. ;) LOL

Excellent! Bring the video camera and recording stuff...And talk to me this week so we can figure out driving arrangements too....Carpool!

It looks like Dalum is in. Just got confirmation that Gfresh is bowing out. Nyra is busy that day too.

Jboy, Mandy is in from last I heard. I'm trying to get her to join the forums just to participate in this discussion. ;) LOL

Updated the list

Dalum-IN

G-fres-Wasnt on the list

Nyra-Wasnt on the list

Mandy-IN

Updated the list

Dalum-IN

G-fres-Wasnt on the list

Nyra-Wasnt on the list

Mandy-IN

Chris G-Fresh is Dalum's Daughter and she was with us at the last meet-up and Nyracat is Dalum's wife....Just wanted to give you the heads up on this.

Plus not for sure if Mrs.Jboypacman is going yet either.

is there anything you folks would like me to bring for games playing? I know some folks had enjoyed the Japanese Xbox 360…

That was very cool and fun last time Sonic R so it could be fun playing and seeing that stuff again. :)

I'll be more than glad to bring it along! Mushi Futari is the latest game I have got since the last gathering. Galuda II BL won't be out til the end of the month :(

After April, I'll have plenty more as the big titles will be out then (Ketsui, Senko no Ronde Duo)

Plus not for sure if Mrs.Jboypacman is going yet either.

Definitely keep me posted on Mrs. Jboy's attendance. Mrs. Aftermac's attendance will probably depend on Mrs. Jboy's decision. Especially, with Mrs. Tempest already being out of town. :)

Should know this week Mac i will keep you posted. :)

is there anything you folks would like me to bring for games playing? I know some folks had enjoyed the Japanese Xbox 360…

That was very cool and fun last time Sonic R so it could be fun playing and seeing that stuff again. :)

I'll be more than glad to bring it along! Mushi Futari is the latest game I have got since the last gathering. Galuda II BL won't be out til the end of the month :(

After April, I'll have plenty more as the big titles will be out then (Ketsui, Senko no Ronde Duo)

Sound good Sonic so bring your system and games along. :)

I'm going to reply to this thread since I haven't yet. So far it sounds like it will be fun.

I just had a thought today, and I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but we should really do VOOT thing (aka: Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram). I've only managed to pull off a "real" two player setup once at a friends place several years ago, but it occurred to me today that we could probably pull this off at my place this weekend. I don't have everything we need, but I have a lot of it. I know Dalum would be interested in this, and Sonic R seems like the kind of guy that would be.

Here is what we need for a real two player, VGA, Twinstick, VOOT setup:

Dreamcast (2) - I have only one.

Two copies of VOOT - I have one US copy. We will either need another US copy, or two JP copies. I don't think the JP and US version will work with each other. A CD-R will do.

Two Twinsticks - I have two Saturn Twinsticks and one DC adaptor. We either need a DC Twinstick or a SS-DC adaptor that will work with Twinsticks. NOT ALL OF THEM DO, it has to be one that specifically supports Saturn Twinsticks. I think Marc still has one...I'll have to check. This is pretty key.

Two VGA boxes - I have two VGA boxes...but anyone who is into DC knows that these things, and monitors, can be really picky. If you have one, feel free to bring it.

Two Monitors - I have a decent CRT (17" or so) but my other display is an LCD which...isn't the best for DC. If anyone has a CRT, like, I don't know, 17" or so that will sync to 640x480 and still has color, feel free to bring that. Yeah, we can use TVs but... :(

Edited by SignOfZeta

Ok guys tomorrow is the meeting and am looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time.

remember we are meeting at Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor and after some arcade play time will be heading across the street for dinner at the Pizza House.

And for those who would like SignofZeta is hosting some home video gaming afterwards at his place and directions can be given on how to get to his house after dinner.

Again any sales or trades are welcome and if you have games or systems you think we might like to try out bring them along.

So far it sounds like we will have the following systems....

Xbox360

Nintendo Wii

Atari 2600

Sega Saturn

Gamecube

PC Engine

Sega Genesis

And this meeting is for everyone so bring your family and friends for some video games and pizza fun. :)

I'll have my trade bait along, so if anything on my list interests you let me know. I guess I'm still lugging that TV as well?

If someone has a 7800 or 5200 I can bring my CuttleCart and Multicart along. I have interesting prototypes on them that can't be released for various reasons...

Tempest

I'll have my trade bait along, so if anything on my list interests you let me know. I guess I'm still lugging that TV as well?

If someone has a 7800 or 5200 I can bring my CuttleCart and Multicart along. I have interesting prototypes on them that can't be released for various reasons...

Tempest

Yup still need that TV Tempest. :)

Does anyone have one of these?

http://grab.by/2xi2

Its an adaptor that lets you use Saturn controllers on the Dreamcast. Its the only one of these things (I think) that works with the Saturn Twinstick. There is a switch on the side to switch between Twinstick and regular controllers. I have one of them, but we need another for the two player VOOT thing I was talking about up there.