IGNORED

MCGG meeting

I hope Aftermac can bring his limitied edition light sixer to the next meeting....(you know the one that automatically declares the game over after a score of three, remember the man salad joke and pic? :D )...either way, sounds like you know about repairs and mods, so you should be able to tweak the power supply a bit.... :thumbsup:

I was reading through some of your O2 posts. You modified your O2 for atari controllers..can you do that with a hardwired O2 controller?

I was there...around 3:30

DS me scheduled something earlier in the day and I arrived somewhat late... didn't have time to check this post to see where to meet / whom was wearing what etc... So I missed out again... :sad: :sad:

maybe next time...

That sucks... at 3:30, Tempest, my wife, and I were sitting at a table in the front part of the building to the right of where you walk in at. Jboy and his entourage arrived about 4:00. Chris Leach was a bit after that.

Arrghh... I remember 3 people at a table (it was most likely you three). I was listening to what people were talking about - listening for the words 'Atariage' / 'Classic Gaming' and such but never heard anything like that.

Next time I'll bring a big sign with me that says 'ATARIAGE' & 'MCGG'. :P

DS me scheduled something earlier in the day and I arrived somewhat late... didn't have time to check this post to see where to meet / whom was wearing what etc... So I missed out again... :sad: :sad:

maybe next time...

That sucks... at 3:30, Tempest, my wife, and I were sitting at a table in the front part of the building to the right of where you walk in at. Jboy and his entourage arrived about 4:00. Chris Leach was a bit after that.

Arrghh... I remember 3 people at a table (it was most likely you three). I was listening to what people were talking about - listening for the words 'Atariage' / 'Classic Gaming' and such but never heard anything like that.

That sucks Jeff you really missed out on a good time but its ok we are going to Marvin's for the next meeting and that should be a blast! more so than Pete's and you sir will be there. :)

maybe next time...

Actually what really sucks is that I think I remember seeing you looking at us and trying to listen. I almost asked if you were here for the MCGG meeting, but then I got distracted by something shiny. Sorry about that. :(

Tempest

I hope Aftermac can bring his limitied edition light sixer to the next meeting....(you know the one that automatically declares the game over after a score of three, remember the man salad joke and pic? :D )...either way, sounds like you know about repairs and mods, so you should be able to tweak the power supply a bit.... :thumbsup:

I was reading through some of your O2 posts. You modified your O2 for atari controllers..can you do that with a hardwired O2 controller?

Well, that light sixer is gonna have a date on the operating table pretty soon. :) It was just trying to look out for me... Tempest was causing too much Medieval Mayhem and beating us soundly!

You should be able to convert the hard wired O2 to be 2600 compatible. I would leave the controller cables attached, but remove the joysticks and attach a male DB-9 serial port to each cable. Once wired correctly you should be able to attach any 2600 controller. If you still wanted to convert the O2 controllers you would have to sacrifice 2 2600 joysticks, or get a Genesis extension cable to wire it with.

maybe next time...

Actually what really sucks is that I think I remember seeing you looking at us and trying to listen. I almost asked if you were here for the MCGG meeting, but then I got distracted by something shiny. Sorry about that. :(

Tempest

Yeah, I kinda remember that too... I guess we do need a sign or something... or badges that say "My name is Aftermac... ask me how".

I remember some fun being poked at me for eating my "Man Salad!" and then I remember someone whos name starts with a J telling me I was supposed to pay for the meal since I was the Noob....?

Fun times had by all.....except maybe those two that I took down in Super Puzzle Fighter II turbo.... :D

I remember some fun being poked at me for eating my "Man Salad!" and then I remember someone whos name starts with a J telling me I was supposed to pay for the meal since I was the Noob....?

Fun times had by all.....except maybe those two that I took down in Super Puzzle Fighter II turbo.... :D

Yeah, and somehow we still got stuck paying for our own food! How fair is that? :P

Dalum had a rough night too trying to beat my score at Zeta's button pushing game... poor guy got a nasty blister on his finger! ;) :D

Edited by aftermac

Yeah, and somehow we still got stuck paying for our own food! How fair is that? :P

Dalum had a rough night too trying to beat my score at Zeta's button pushing game... poor guy got a nasty blister on his finger! ;) :D

Yeah Chris you still owe us all dinner or at lest lunch lol.

Yeah Dalum was on the short end of the stick with the games night i think he was getting beat at Puzzle Fighter by Chris as well. :rolling:

Edited by jboypacman

I may have been winning at Puzzle Fighter (A man's game), but I sure did get my arse handed to me in the Medievil Dragon Hunter game (Clealy a chick's game)!!! :D

You're just upset that Tempest and I kept taking you out first! :twisted: :D

And if i recall correctly you also lost at air hockey too but i can't remember by who? :D

Well, Mary and I beat Chris and Tempest (Despite Tempest's best effort to pick up the slack) at 4-man air hockey... :ponder:

I can see there are many scores to settle next time!!

I may have been winning at Puzzle Fighter (A man's game), but I sure did get my arse handed to me in the Medievil Dragon Hunter game (Clealy a chick's game)!!! :D

And if i recall correctly you also lost at air hockey too but i can't remember by who? :D

Well, Mary and I beat Chris and Tempest (Despite Tempest's best effort to pick up the slack) at 4-man air hockey... :ponder:

And i beat him at 2-player Air Hockey. :D

And I never claimed to be god at any game....except for Super puzzle Fighter II Turbo...and that pinball game at pinball pete's what was that called again?

Who invented Air Hockey anyways?

And I never claimed to be god at any game....except for Super puzzle Fighter II Turbo...and that pinball game at pinball pete's what was that called again?

Who invented Air Hockey anyways?

You did pretty good at Puzzle Fighter for sure and it was Revenge from Mars pinball i think you were playing.

I would just like to add this as an open invitation to anyone out there from Michigan. If you would like to come to the next MCGG meeting, feel free to chime in....send a pm to anyone who has posted in this thread and we will see to it that you are invited and welcome. If you need a ride, I am sure that someone would be willing to help out in that situation, but if you would like to attend the next meeting, please pay attention to this thread and let one of us know....

Thank you to all that were at the first meeting this year and hopefully we will see more attendees at our next meeting....(orchestrated by jboypacman himself) :thumbsup:

I would just like to add this as an open invitation to anyone out there from Michigan. If you would like to come to the next MCGG meeting, feel free to chime in....send a pm to anyone who has posted in this thread and we will see to it that you are invited and welcome. If you need a ride, I am sure that someone would be willing to help out in that situation, but if you would like to attend the next meeting, please pay attention to this thread and let one of us know....

Thank you to all that were at the first meeting this year and hopefully we will see more attendees at our next meeting....(orchestrated by jboypacman himself) :thumbsup:

Actually it was Tempest that started all of this i just help get the ball rolling on the users group along with Aftermac.....Team effort. :thumbsup:

I only wish we had started doing this years ago. Oh well, better late than never I suppose.

Tempest

You bet and am so glad i can be a part of this....So much fun to be had i can't wait for the next meeting. :)

Absolutely! I can't wait for the next meeting at Marvin's. :D

Am thinking maybe after MGC in March so maybe in April for the next meeting?

Sounds good, why don't we tentatively schedule it for mid-April (after Easter and the holidays). Ideally I'd like to do these once a month, but I don't know if that's feasible. I know some people couldn't do it that often, but others might be able to. Maybe a smaller group that's closer could do it more often and the larger group as a whole could do it every other month or so?

Just throwing out some ideas. We should try and get some organization going like NAVA does. They've got a nice thing going.

Tempest

Sounds good, why don't we tentatively schedule it for mid-April (after Easter and the holidays). Ideally I'd like to do these once a month, but I don't know if that's feasible. I know some people couldn't do it that often, but others might be able to. Maybe a smaller group that's closer could do it more often and the larger group as a whole could do it every other month or so?

Just throwing out some ideas. We should try and get some organization going like NAVA does. They've got a nice thing going.

Tempest

Sounds good to me. :)