IGNORED

Almost hate to say it, but here's my latest Ebay auction. . .

Starhopper

When my wife and I moved up to Muskegon from Kentucky, I said that I would never move that far again with that much stuff. Nope. Wasn't going to do it. We would take everything that held sentimental value and sell the rest with the house. . .

Just over nine years later, we've moved again, yet another work transfer, nearly 600 miles farther north into the state of Michigan (i.e. as far as you can go without getting Lake Superior on you). Apparently, though, rather than saying 'move that far again', what I actually said was 'move across state lines again'. Gotta love loopholes.

So here I am, a few thousand in the hole from the moving expenses and nowhere (yet) to put my gaming collection, let alone my trading stock, so I'm liquidating a large chunk of it (as I dig it out of the moving boxes. First up is a collection of unremarkable commons, some in good shape, some with label wear or labels missing altogether. All work, though, and the lot is listed for a little less than 30 cents per cart, plus my usual guarantee stands.

Spread word around, if you or someone you love wants to start a basic collection, needs some cart shells for a project, or just needs a bunch of little, black doorstops. :P

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3003961075131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300396107513&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanx!!

Interesting auction, but shipping is WAY high. "$26.10 US Postal Service Priority Mail" ?!

You can easily fit these carts in a Large Flat Rate Box for much less.

:ponder: That's why I always offer several options. For some reason, shipping from Michigan to California is freaky rediculous. The only reason I normally don't quote flat rate boxes is to save the guys just down the pike a few bucks. I do have flat rate boxes for people on your shore :cool:

:ponder: That's why I always offer several options. For some reason, shipping from Michigan to California is freaky rediculous. The only reason I normally don't quote flat rate boxes is to save the guys just down the pike a few bucks. I do have flat rate boxes for people on your shore :cool:

One of your shipping options is media mail, you may be able to do it as long as they don't check the package, but computer games are specifically not allowed per USPS in media mail.

Edited by kheffington

One of your shipping options is media mail, you may be able to do it as long as they don't check the package, but computer games are specifically not allowed per USPS in media mail.

:ponder: Thanks for pointing that out. I used a template from one of my other auctions (computer software) and didn't even think to revamp all the options. Duh on my part.