IGNORED

ebay lot of 34 fresh 2800 boxes

nofrills100

I bought several about 2 years ago for $15 each on ebay,i have seen others on ebay sell for about the same price and one of our members was selling some for $20 each framed.

off the topic - was it you who got the ebay lot with the two boxed bombs? was wondering if they came with the manuals...

Edited by nofrills100

I bought several about 2 years ago for $15 each on ebay,i have seen others on ebay sell for about the same price and one of our members was selling some for $20 each framed.

off the topic - was it you who got the ebay lot with the two boxed bombs? was wondering if they came with the manuals...

link?

I emailed them to ask if the manuals were included.... but alas someone hit the 'red button' before I heard back from them. Probably shouldn't have hesitated... but I'm not overly hell bent on collecting Bomb.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1104940857231?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110494085723&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]