IGNORED

WTB Music Machine CIB, Lochjaw CIB, Video Life CIB

DreamTR

Looking for PAL or NTSC copies of the BOMB games for the 2600. As long as they have box + manual, everything else does not matter.

I also am looking for:

Condor Attack (Complete with box and manual)

Lochjaw BOX

Malagai (Complete in box)

Please PM me if you have any of these with prices...

I would also insist on the insert tray for those BOMB games too ;)

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a loose malagai cart. I can take a pic of it later today.

I think many years ago I posted stuff I was looking for, manily atari arcade enamel pins and a few mising activsion and atari club patches..

malagai.jpg

while I was there I grabbed this one too.

music.jpg

Edited by mr.bill

• 2 months later...

Who? Someone just offered $4000 for one, who sold one?

Dunno who sold it to him but he bought it from someone based on that post. I've been willing to pay more than that for years. Just really random how that happened. I can't get a bite on it for years and he gets it almost immediately posting.

How do you know someone sold him one? That guy strikes me as a flag, honestly. He sent me a pm asking for my CIB pepsi invaders. He said he seen me say I had one awhile ago. I never made any such claim. I wouldn't forget owning a complete game like that. It is possible he got me confused somehow but his post just appear very fishy.

Edited by icemanxp300

How do you know someone sold him one? That guy strikes me as a flag, honestly. He sent me a pm asking for my CIB pepsi invaders. He said he seen me say I had one awhile ago. I never made any such claim. I wouldn't forget owning a complete game like that. It is possible he got me confused somehow but his post just appear very fishy.

He has been messaging me on Nintendo Age about it, he told me he did obtain one.

Lol how am i fishy?... im still getting use to this site, i literally just started using it. all i did was type in Pepsi invaders in the fucking search engine and sent a few people messages. from what i read in a post it appeared that you had one .... (But i must have been mistaken appaently) but is this really a good way to treat new members... calling them a "flag" and questioning their integrity on the forums instead of bringing it to my attention via PM?....

- DreamTR - I did not say i obtained a Pepsi invaders... please RE-READ my PM's to you to clarify that.... i simply asked you if you had anything you would sell and you said that river patrol is worth 14k or atleast thats what you would want if you sold yours. but whatever.

You also really need to re-read our whole convo on NA because NOR did i say i found a lochjaw CIB on Atariage.. i do have one but i did not get it here. I said to you that i located a CIB River Patrol on Atariage for much less than the 14000$ you wanted for yours. i hadnt bought it yet but what i said to you was after you said you wanted 14k for yours i replied "Woooooow I actually found a mint cib on Atari age for 5k I guess I should just take it than eh?"

That was copy and paste from our conversation on NintendoAge.. if Anybody thinks im a "flag" as the icemanxp so nicely put it. Please message me on Nintendoage, Username is Mofasa been a member there for a few years, have perfect feedback and never any issues.

He has a ton of feedback on Nintendo Age, not sure why he would draw a "flag" for any reason.

Lol how am i fishy?... im still getting use to this site, i literally just started using it. all i did was type in Pepsi invaders in the fucking search engine and sent a few people messages. from what i read in a post it appeared that you had one .... (But i must have been mistaken appaently) but is this really a good way to treat new members... calling them a "flag" and questioning their integrity on the forums instead of bringing it to my attention via PM?....

- DreamTR - I did not say i obtained a Pepsi invaders... please RE-READ my PM's to you to clarify that.... i simply asked you if you had anything you would sell and you said that river patrol is worth 14k or atleast thats what you would want if you sold yours. but whatever.

You also really need to re-read our whole convo on NA because NOR did i say i found a lochjaw CIB on Atariage.. i do have one but i did not get it here. I said to you that i located a CIB River Patrol on Atariage for much less than the 14000$ you wanted for yours. i hadnt bought it yet but what i said to you was after you said you wanted 14k for yours i replied "Woooooow I actually found a mint cib on Atari age for 5k I guess I should just take it than eh?"

That was copy and paste from our conversation on NintendoAge.. if Anybody thinks im a "flag" as the icemanxp so nicely put it. Please message me on Nintendoage, Username is Mofasa been a member there for a few years, have perfect feedback and never any issues.

I never said you obtained a Pepsi Invaders, but you just admitted to me in PMs on NA that someone offered you a Lochjaw CIB from Atari Age, which is my entire point. I had this wanted post up forever and you put one up 5 days ago and the "person" contacted you somehow.

I never said you obtained a Pepsi Invaders, but you just admitted to me in PMs on NA that someone offered you a Lochjaw CIB from Atari Age, which is my entire point. I had this wanted post up forever and you put one up 5 days ago and the "person" contacted you somehow.

yes i just said that to you 5 minutes ago dream... i never told you that before you made the post about me finding one here... you totally misread our convo. i just explained that to you over there 30 seconds ago lol.... and like i said

the person wasnt advertising it i had to twist the fuck out of there arm to sell it, and its still not 100% but a good possiblity.

and the fact that you have had a wanted post for so long really doesnt matter (unfortunately) all that matters is cash and how much someone is willing to pay.... well in most cases anyways. if it falls through ill hook you up tho ~.^

yes i just said that to you 5 minutes ago dream... i never told you that before you made the post about me finding one here... you totally misread our convo. i just explained that to you over there 30 seconds ago lol.... and like i said

the person wasnt advertising it i had to twist the fuck out of there arm to sell it, and its still not 100% but a good possiblity.

and the fact that you have had a wanted post for so long really doesnt matter (unfortunately) all that matters is cash and how much someone is willing to pay.... well in most cases anyways. if it falls through ill hook you up tho ~.^

and i never said they offered it.... i said i hunted it down :)

He has a ton of feedback on Nintendo Age, not sure why he would draw a "flag" for any reason.

This isn't Nintendo Age how do I know who he is?

When an account that is not known all of a sudden post wanting the rarest games with tons of cash to blow, that automatically makes me question things. Then I get a PM asking me for a game I never owned or claimed to own.

There are multiple reasons why I would think caution is needed.

Hacked account.

PP chargebacks.

Whatever other scams are running today.

If you say he's good then fine he's good. Just don't ignore the obvious.

• Like 2