IGNORED

Super DK ?

RangerG

Super Donkey Kong is not Super DK. The romfile you have is for Adam-only.

Super Donkey Kong for ColecoVision is a hacked version of the enhanced game made for Coleco's Adam computer. Because of what was likely a means of cost-cutting by Coleco, the version of Donkey Kong they "gave away" with the system was scaled down to fit in about half as much memory as the ColecoVision can handle. When they did the Adam computer version of the game, they pulled out all the stops and made is much truer to the arcade. A few years back I discovered an in-house version of Donkey Kong and I titled it Super DK. This version uses all of the available memory space on the ColecoVision and while some minor bugs had to be worked out, I was able to get it to run on a stand-alone ColecoVision system.

http://www.digitpress.com/reviews/superdonkeykong.htm

Is this the same Super DK wherein the conveyor belt/pie factory board has no collision detection?

I have this game, for the CV. and yes the pie factory does not have collision detection.

I have this cart for the CV and it sucks IMO

Yeah, thank God Opcode will be releasing Donkey Kong Arcade in a not-too-distant future. ;)

I have this cart for the CV and it sucks IMO

Yeah, thank God Opcode will be releasing Donkey Kong Arcade in a not-too-distant future. ;)

The problem with Super DK is the length of time between screens. Then you have the non-functioning level and all-in-all you're like "big whoop."

I'll keep the cart as a collector item.

Edited by rmaerz