IGNORED

Odysseus’ 100% complete Odyssey collection

Odysseus

Added pics of my odyssey that i bought from 73 games creator Don Emry. He signed it for me too. This is the only one i have ever seen that was given to an Employee by Magnavox. I also have a certificate of Authenticity with it

I don't actively collect Odyssey stuff, but have been very interested since I bought Ralph Baer's book from Leonard Herman. All I can say about your collection is

HOLY SCHNIKES!!! THAT IS AWESOME!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am very impressed with your Odyssey collection

I plan on buying an Odyssey, but I have some consoles that I need to get first that I will use, if I buy an Odyssey I will hook it up and play it once, then im sure I will box it up and display it.

Edited by AlvinKarpis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't think the Swedish version really exists. All that has been found is one system, that looks homemade and not identical to the one in the ad that supports its existence. I think that's a prototype but maybe one will turn up

There is also the Mexican Odisea and the ITT Odyssee which has different cards. I saw an instruction manual in Portuguese once and another seller claiming to have a complete system but I have yet to see anything come of that.

Ive never seen a Japanese one sell but I am well aware of their existence. Im told is just a US Odyssey with an added photocopied instruction manual in Japanese.

There is also (from what I heard, it might be just BS) a French version of the Standard Export Odyssey.

The difference would be that game cards are in French only instead of trilingual ones, and that of course the system output in L standard instead of B/G standard.

I have never seen one nor saw any pictures of it, so it might just be a rumored version, or it was cancelled before being released in France.

• 1 year later...

Don't know if you have written your will out yet but if your in need of someone to care for these items in the event of your passing I can PM you my address! That is awesome. The display case puts it over the top! I just started my O2 collection. Up to 25 and the system CIB( 1 of the boardgames- Conquest included in the 25).