IGNORED

Harmony Cart 7800

Underball

Last time I checked Ukraine is an Eastern European Country??? Or maybe this is an ethnic Joke?? Who knows...

Fair enough. I'm sure the cart will be close to $100, as it should be. I'm sure they wouldn't waste their time if they were not making any money. I'm sure the only reason they do it is for the love of Atari. Hahaha.. That's cool though. When it comes out I will buy a couple if it don't I won't. I'm not indebted to any one who cashes a check and I won't defend for the sake of defending. I appreciate everything Batari does and I'm willing to pay cash for the appreciation. Many will cry over price and not buy one, wanting all bataris hard work something for nothing. Not me.

http://europa.eu/abc/european_countries/eu_members/index_en.htm

Not part of the EU. Former soviet union member. Calling Ukraine a European country is like calling Honduras part of "America." because it's kind of near the US on a continent that has America in it's name.

Edited by Underball

Are you serious?? April Fools right?I'm referring to Europe as in the continent. Now the EU an economic institution determines what makes up geographic locations?? Former soviet member has nothing to do with it. I'm not even going to respond to hondorus comment, it makes no sense. I guess Norway isn't in Europe either because they are not in EU and neither are all the other European countries without membership. Where were all these countries located the hundreds of years before the EU was ever created. I give up...sorry this thread ended up turning into this. I'll go back to waiting Impatiently for the H2.

Edited by slackerwithin

Over 100 people isn't even enough to justify a friggin' lemonade stand. No one here has a problem with paying for the product. It'll be worth every penny. But it's going to cost WAY more than $1000 to produce this in time and materials and production costs. When this happens it will be because batari has it ready, on his dime, and his schedule.

OVER 100 PEOPLE.

OVER 9000!!!! LOL.

OK, now I'm confused, $1000 to produce each? I can see hundreds, maybe $1,000 to produce/develop something, but not for each item. I don't get where the 9000 comes in. 9000*$100 = $900,000.

Over 100 people isn't even enough to justify a friggin' lemonade stand. No one here has a problem with paying for the product. It'll be worth every penny. But it's going to cost WAY more than $1000 to produce this in time and materials and production costs. When this happens it will be because batari has it ready, on his dime, and his schedule.

OVER 100 PEOPLE.

OVER 9000!!!! LOL.

OK, now I'm confused, $1000 to produce each? I can see hundreds, maybe $1,000 to produce/develop something, but not for each item. I don't get where the 9000 comes in. 9000*$100 = $900,000.

You're kidding right?

He said "over one hundred" people are wanting to buy this. which is true, but still an absolutely miniscule amount of people in teh grand scheme of doing a production run of these.

If there are 100 people willing to buy it, and the price point is $100 per unit, then they will make an expected $1,000 in sales of it.

This will cost WAY MORE than $1,000 to produce. Nevermind parts and research and development time, just getting a factory to do the production run of the final boards will likely cost over $1,000. This isn't something that they're making one by one in someone 's basement.

and the "Over 9000!" thing - LOL. How long have you been on the internet? It's a joke. an Exaggeration. In fact, it's an OLD joke from a number of popular message boards taht I was pretty sure everyone on the internet would recognize.

Are you serious?? April Fools right?I'm referring to Europe as in the continent. Now the EU an economic institution determines what makes up geographic locations?? Former soviet member has nothing to do with it. I'm not even going to respond to hondorus comment, it makes no sense. I guess Norway isn't in Europe either because they are not in EU and neither are all the other European countries without membership. Where were all these countries located the hundreds of years before the EU was ever created. I give up...sorry this thread ended up turning into this. I'll go back to waiting Impatiently for the H2.

When the Ukraine was still part of the Soviet Union, it was never considered part of Europe. None of the USSR Nations were.

Geographically Ukraine has always been part of Europe. Nowadays it's for sure Europe, after all it's under the UEFA in International Football.

Thanks Greg2600. Now the Soviet union is not part of Europe?? Some of it was in Europe and some in Asia. Are they still teaching geography? He can't just admit he's wrong to himself and let it go. I am mad at myself for even responding again, no disrespect to anyone but it's just amazing to me..

Edited by slackerwithin

OVER 100 PEOPLE.

OVER 9000!!!! LOL.

You're kidding right?

He said "over one hundred" people are wanting to buy this. which is true, but still an absolutely miniscule amount of people in teh grand scheme of doing a production run of these.

If there are 100 people willing to buy it, and the price point is $100 per unit, then they will make an expected $1,000 in sales of it.

This will cost WAY MORE than $1,000 to produce. Nevermind parts and research and development time, just getting a factory to do the production run of the final boards will likely cost over $1,000. This isn't something that they're making one by one in someone 's basement.

and the "Over 9000!" thing - LOL. How long have you been on the internet? It's a joke. an Exaggeration. In fact, it's an OLD joke from a number of popular message boards taht I was pretty sure everyone on the internet would recognize.

Over 100 people x $100 = over $10,000 with the closeness to your 9,000, and the nowhere nearness to your $1,000.

hence my confusion...

Edited by Pioneer4x4

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...