IGNORED

Cool thing to do with dead XONOX double enders !

CPUWIZ

Anyone could easily mae the double ender. AFAIK Spike Peak/Ghost Manor is the most common of all double ender so feel free to rip apart your dups and convert it to other double ender games.

For an easier (and lazier) way, just superglue 2 carts together, end label to end label and you have an instant double ender. I think someone sold on eBay Pac Man/Ms. Pac Man double ender this way.

Anyone could easily mae the double ender.  AFAIK Spike Peak/Ghost Manor is the most common of all double ender so feel free to rip apart your dups and convert it to other double ender games.

For an easier (and lazier) way, just superglue 2 carts together, end label to end label and you have an instant double ender.  I think someone sold on eBay Pac Man/Ms. Pac Man double ender this way.

@CrazyImpmon:

It's funny, everytime somebody modifies or makes something, you jump in and say how easy it is to do. Yet I haven't seen you post anything creative you have done yourself. How easy exactly is it to modify a double ender ? What needs to be done ? Do you know ? :roll:

@Matty: Vielen Dank ! :)

Hozer makes labels, manuals, and boxes now too.

What's the deal with the boxes? I saw a post by Randy a while back on rgvc about 'boxes coming soon,' but there's nothing on his site about it. Anyone know? I'd like to get boxes for all the Hozer homebrews I've bought over the years.

Also, anyone know why Skeleton is $20 at AA and $16 at Hozer? I think the AA artwork is cooler, BTW. :skull: :)

Also, anyone know why Skeleton is $20 at AA and $16 at Hozer? I think the AA artwork is cooler, BTW. :skull:  :)

As much as I appreciate what Hozer does, AtariAge has got a definite one-up on cool labels right now! 8)

I appreciate so much what ALL the homebrew crews are doing. I never thought that 20 years after I got my first Atari that I'd STILL be buying games for it. And they're GOOD, QUALITY games - in many cases better than "official" release titles.

I'm just wondering about 'back ordering' boxes for games like Oystron, This Planet Sucks, and the like.

I'm just wondering about 'back ordering' boxes for games like Oystron, This Planet Sucks, and the like.

I don't know about anybody else, but I won't back order boxes for homebrew games I already bought that came without them. It just seems silly to make up a box after the fact. If it already existed when the game was made, that's different. Just my two cents. *plink plink*

We will also be offering boxes to homebrew authors, and these will be professionally offset printed, die-cut boxes of the same quality as the Thrust Plus boxes we currently offer. As anyone who has seen the labels and manuals we've produced knows, we're spending a lot of time and money to create very high quality (in terms of material and design) packaging, and our boxes will be no different. :)

..Al

personally, i don't mind spending a few extra bucks for high quality (in terms of material and design) packaging! IMO Atatiage manual/instructions are the BEST!! and love the labels as well!

i will still deal with hozer but if both have the same game i think i will get the atariage one!(even if it costs more) did i tell you their Manuals are the BEST!!!! 8) 8)

sorry back on topic now! that is one REALLY COOL CART!!! (how much you want for it!!??) :D :D :P :)

Take Care,

Rick

OK, a new challenge, I think it may be possible.. a 4 ender :) There are at least 2 ways of doing it that I can think of (as in layouts of where the PCB ends would be, not actually HOW to build one :) )

either the same as CPU wiz's double ender with another one stuck through the middle, or a art on either side (if you get what I mean :) )

Spose you could combine the 2 and make a 6 ender :)....

Xot wrote:

Also, anyone know why Skeleton is $20 at AA and $16 at Hozer? I think the AA artwork is cooler, BTW.

The game is identical - the cartridge and manual artwork are unique. AA had the artwork done by AtariCart, while I did the cartridge artwork for Hozer, and Randy will be doing the manual. In either case, I get the same royalty.

The exclusive labels are a way for AA and Hozer to "compete" on something other than price. Plus, it means I profit from those people addicted to collecting label variations.

For reference, I will do not plan on creating limitted collector's editions of my games. So don't wait to buy Skeleton now!

For an easier (and lazier) way, just superglue 2 carts together, end label to end label and you have an instant double ender. I think someone sold on eBay Pac Man/Ms. Pac Man double ender this way.  

Heh, that's a good idea, can't believe I never though of that. H*ll, I"m gonna try that right now. Any good combinations?

Heh, that's a good idea, can't believe I never though of that. H*ll, I"m gonna try that right now. Any good combinations?

Stargate & Defender II :D