IGNORED

R10 NTSC Funvision Karate + Condor Attack!

Dino

Dino! Where is the Box for Karate :? :P

I'm looking hard for it. I'm convinced its a camellion - every time I get near one it turns itself into a Combat box :ponder:

Oh not those boxes those are the ones that after a whil will instead of changing into combat boxes will change into pitfall boxes then haunted house boxes then............DEATH!

-Darren-

PS: Farewell Dino we will miss you. :sad:

• 2 months later...

Im back, sorry for not getting back sooner. I had no idea what I had, but I am glad that Dino has the pleasure of owning the games now. I still have my Spider Monster, and I am pretty sure it is NTSC as well, since I was able to play all 3 games years before. How can I help the community, and share what I have?

5b42966533f56f97296be0f5c9c0cfd34g.jpg

Edited by iicolsandersii

Im back, sorry for not getting back sooner. I had no idea what I had, but I am glad that Dino has the pleasure of owning the games now. I still have my Spider Monster, and I am pretty sure it is NTSC as well, since I was able to play all 3 games years before. How can I help the community, and share what I have?

The important thing is to have this cart dumped and the ROM compared to the spider maze NTSC rom. Where do you live? Hopefully there is someone here that can help this get dumped. Can you also post a picture of the end of the cart (the side that gets plugged into the Atari)? can you also post some picutres of this game in action?

The important thing is to have this cart dumped and the ROM compared to the spider maze NTSC rom. Where do you live? Hopefully there is someone here that can help this get dumped. Can you also post a picture of the end of the cart (the side that gets plugged into the Atari)? can you also post some picutres of this game in action?

I live in orange county, ca so anyone that wants to assist with the rom dump, that would be great.

I live in Orange County, CA so anyone that wants to assist with the rom dump, that would be great. If someone wants to buy me a beer, I will will fully part with the cart (needs a better home, then sitting on my desk). Not sure if my Atari works or not. My wife keeps bugging me to get rid of all this stuff. I will attempt to hook it up and take some shots.

Edited by iicolsandersii

I live in Orange County, CA so anyone that wants to assist with the rom dump, that would be great. If someone wants to buy me a beer, I will will fully part with the cart (needs a better home, then sitting on my desk). Not sure if my Atari works or not. My wife keeps bugging me to get rid of all this stuff. I will attempt to hook it up and take some shots.

Where do you want the Keg, Delivered? :D I am serious. :)

Steelers #52, Mike Webster back in the day, cool!

Any news on this one?

8)

• 8 years later...
On a business trip to Peru, I found an advertisement on the internet of a gentleman selling a Nintendo NES, so I contacted him to buy NES, talking to you about Whatsapp, I asked him if he did not have any older video games the sale and he told me that he had an Atari that had been for many years and could sell me; I ordered Atari photos and it was an Atari Ligth Sixer with original source, cx-40 controls, padlle and some games and among these games was that FUNVISION KARATE.

Since I am an Atari collector, I soon realized that the cartridge was rare.

I checked with the former owner to get NES, Atari and KARATE.

I asked him how he had gotten that Atari, he told me that he had lived many years ago in Florida and brought it to Peru when he left.

He did not know the rarity of the game, he thought it was a normal game, and in fact I thought it was a Funvision (PAL). I asked if the Funvision worked normal (colored) he said yes, then upon arriving at the hotel I went to test and realized that it really was NTSC.

After that I started to search for information in the Atari groups in Brazil and I decided to enroll in Atariage to find information. What I could read is that there are very few FUNVISION KARATE (NTSC) games.