IGNORED

WTB: XB & EA

Hatta

Ahhh welcome to the forum!!! Using Classic99, a brilliant emulator available for download right here in our programming resources section, you have immediate access to those carts, as well as many others. If you buy an EA cart, you will need the diskettes that go with it. In Classic99, they are already loaded in. InfernalKeith probably has them available for purchase if you want the real stuff. :). Good luck!

I imagine so--- let me ask around... If you haven't ever tried it, go to

FTP.whtech.com

this is THE biggest baddest TI software download site. There are thousands of pages of manuals and data sheets, games, utilities, .dsk images, etc. Go there, and get ready to have your mind blown!

You can usually get an E/A manual/cart/disk package on Ebay. I see on up right now for buy-it-now $35. That's pretty normal. You can also get one on Tex*In Treasures to $40.

http://texintreasures.com

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3003331121191?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300333112119&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

There is a very nice XB listing on Ebay for only $10, which is a good price too.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1303710636131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130371063613&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

You can also find this stuff at places like Goodwill or just asking around. I posted an ad in a local paper a few years ago asking for old computers and got a huge response and a lot of gear. I kept what I wanted and found good homes for the rest.

Let me see if I have any spares, if so, I'll give you one for the cost of shipping. I think I'm down to only 1 of each these days, I liquidated my surplus a while ago.

Matthew

Oh yeah, joysticks... I never had the original TI joysticks, but I always wanted them. Now that I have then, I wish I didn't. :-) Basically the original joysticks suck, so don't bother with them. You can use Atari 2600 compatible joysticks with your 99/4A console with an adapter that is readily available, or you can make your own if you have basic soldering skills. I picked up a commercial adapter for a few bucks and I use nice Wico joysticks with my TI.

Check on ebay, or ask in this forum (which you have) or in the Y! TI994A list.

Oh, if you want original TI joysticks, I'll give you mine...

Edit: Just found this on ebay. Has XB and the joystick cable I was talking about! Item #200443548177

Matthew

Edited by matthew180

I do have an extra complete Editor/Assembler, but I haven't tested the disks out yet. I also have Extended BASIC and at least one joystick adapter available. I haven't listed the E/A in my Ebay store yet, but was planning to this weekend. If you'd like, I'll test it tonight, and assuming it works, I can make you a deal on the whole shebang. Shoot me a private message through here, or email me at exiletoledo@gmail.com, if you're interested.

Keith

I don't have a disk drive, just the CF7+ so I'd not have much use for a complete copy. If I can get a cartridge, the manual in PDF, and the required disks as .dsk images I'd be all set. Is the pdf manual in the Development Resources thread the same that comes with E/A?