IGNORED

SELLING/TRADING 360'S FOR 2600'S. banned/jtagged/jtaggable available!

flammingcowz

as you can see, theres no pleasing this man. No more replys from me on this matter, the transaction is complete. have a nice day :)

Assuming the console works. I can't believe it was shipped like that. :roll:

I realize that you yourself had nothing to do with how the console was shipped, but I can see why the OP is ticked off. I'd be also, honestly, in his shoes.

as you can see, theres no pleasing this man. No more replys from me on this matter, the transaction is complete. have a nice day :)

I realize that you yourself had nothing to do with how the console was shipped, but I can see why the OP is ticked off. I'd be also, honestly, in his shoes.

Me too, i can see how hes pissed, but I did everything I could to make it right, he just wouldnt let me

Well since this guy insists on STILL keeping private matters public, you can all see he got his package after all. Like I said it was the first and last time i'll do a favor for a friend and list theirs for them. I ship out 360's about 3 times a week, and I always use bubble wrap and delivery confirmation.

I did everything I could for the buyer, but he kept with his high anger nonsense and was completely and utterly a bad person to deal with. I even told him that I would personally(not a friend) ship out another one to him, and he refused. multiple times. But at the same time kept telling me if he doesnt get one that he will put me on the bad traders list. There is just no making this guy happy!

Well heres your public apology AGAIN im sorry

Even though this is yet another half assed apology filled with excuses and the obvious lack of his own doing in all this, I accept.

still have to test the xbox...

Me too, i can see how hes pissed, but I did everything I could to make it right, he just wouldnt let me

umm really? btw: the "seller" did have everything to do with how the console was shipped. if this was any other long time atari-ager, this never would have gone down like this. I frankly think flammingcowz should have his marketplace listings blocked for a month so he can contemplate his circumstances.

How about enough with the drama and test the console? There was already one thread locked because of this.

I actually agree, it seems that Mark is putting it off he can yell at Flamingcowz some more. Just test it, if it doesn't work, demand a refund and put a post under the bad trader thread.

EDIT: Been lurking, noticed an incredibly stupid grammar mistake :dunce:

Edited by brandondwright

xbox does not work. swapped it out on my hi def tv, with my wife's elite, same power, same hdmi, no sound no picture. I bought this for the HDMI, I don't even want anyone to say to hook it up with regular AV, if it does not work with hdmi, then it does not work. it's an ELITE with an HDMI port. it should auto-detect the AV just like the one we have here does.

and for those who think "enough of the drama"... I ask you, what would YOU do? this is AtariAge and we have principals about how people should be treated. The only way to get satisfaction when someone is so obstinate that they can't see what they did wrong is to call them out publicly.

That just blows, can you get your money back?

who knows. there is an open paypal dispute but the guy, flammingcowz "friend", has his account frozen with a negative balance of $111 and change, I paid $115 which means paypal is holding money, but his balance would not be in the negative if the funds were in there so I think they only have $4.

meanwhile here I sit and the guy refuses to take ownership of this and keeps lumping it on me and my attitude.

That sucks that the Xbox doesn't work and I agree, I seriously do hope you get your money back.... :sad:

thank you and I appreciate you understanding the pressure I feel over this, not due to the money or the stupid xbox, but because I feel let down by someone I thought was above the normal ebay crap we all deal with and I am very sorry I am dragging everyone reading with me.

Can you contact Microsoft? The xBox might still under warranty? I know you shouldn't have to do that.

Sucks you got burned.

Xbox would just find any reason not to have to replace this system ..... hopefully he can just get his money back....icon_frown.gif

yeah and it is banned so...

I would like to say now that it does work with normal AV cables. I was able to go in and tell it I had a hi def tv, it told me to plug in the hdmi to set up hi def settings and when I did that, it restarted and I switched my tv to the hdmi ch and no go. no sound no picture.

at this point I'd like to get about $30 back. I never would have paid $115 for an elite that was banned with no working hdmi.

at this point I'd like to get about $30 back. I never would have paid $115 for an elite that was banned with no working hdmi.

I think that is very reasonable, and honestly much more reasonable than I would be in a situation like that. I hope that this gets resolved soon.

I think that is very reasonable, and honestly much more reasonable than I would be in a situation like that. I hope that this gets resolved soon.

Like I've said, for me this whole thing is far less about the money or the box, it is about what we here at atariage expect as acceptable behavior in the marketplace... this has all been very unacceptable and I would like to motion for flammingcowz not to list or trade for a while.

• Like 1

Uhm, he has a right to be pissed. I do not think there was nothing wrong with you selling for a friend but you really should of made it clear up front that that is the case and that any potential buyer is clear on that point. HOWEVER, if you are selling for a friend then you need to accept full responsibility and handle it as you would your own transaction. I would also be very pissed if I received it packaged so poorly, working or not who is to say it was not knocked around just to the verge of causing a problem? If it is well packaged and arrives working and in good condition fine, packed like this if it Red Rings or fails in some other way anytime soon I would be suspicious that it may of been prevented by packaging it better. He certainly should fully test it before considering releasing payment or canceling a dispute.

Package received, transaction completed YES, by the sound of it though done in a very poor manner.

• Like 1

this is AtariAge and we have principals about how people should be treated.

:rolling:

why is that so funny? I have never had an atariage based transaction go like this in all my many years here. things get screwy with shipping or expectations but they always ALWAYS are addressed and handled like honorable adults on both sides... now I am just talking about trades and sales within atariage, not some flame war over something but real person to person exchanges of goods or money and only here on the Marketplace forum, not ebay or craig's list or wherever...

this is my last post on the subject until the 27th when the paypal dispute is due to have a verdict rendered.

here is what flammingcowz said to me in a response to my PM telling him the xbox was faulty and asking him for $30 back:

go suck a chode, you aspie

as far as I am concerned he's done here when it comes to selling or trading. but for now, like I said, this last post is all I have to say on the matter.

my plan is to accept the returned money from paypal and then refund anything over $30 to the seller 'Harrison' ... oh, and I will also deduct the $4.30 he pocketed when shipping as he only spent $10.70 of the $15 I paid for shipping.

I don't think anyone following this would blame me one bit.