IGNORED

FS: Victormaxx Stuntmaster VR headset, GBA TV converter

Victormaxx Stuntmaster Virtual Reality headset, for use with SNES or Genesis.

Includes original box(decent shape) and all cables.

Cables are still in their little baggies--they and the headset itself are in pristine condition, barely used at all.

It even still has the little stick you clip to your shoulder so you can turn your head for left/right movement in games like Doom--see last pic. In all honesty this feature works like it's supposed to, but is only marginally usable for real game play.

This is a relic leftover from a giant genesis collection I used to have.

You don't see these very often anymore.

I think a reasonable price for this item is $45 plus shipping.

post-22675-126763412663_thumb.jpgpost-22675-126763414417_thumb.jpgpost-22675-12676341634_thumb.jpgpost-22675-126763418328_thumb.jpgpost-22675-126763419574_thumb.jpgpost-22675-126763423868_thumb.jpgpost-22675-126763425745_thumb.jpgpost-22675-12676342738_thumb.jpg

Item number 2, a TV converter for GBA Gameboy Advance.

This is in excellent condition, although the box has a little wear.

Everything is still in the box, including the special little screwdrivers it takes to open up your GBA.

These are pretty rare anymore.

I think $40 plus shipping is pretty fair.

post-22675-126763527409_thumb.jpgpost-22675-126763529253_thumb.jpgpost-22675-126763531126_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

not that it matters, but i've been looking at the victormaxx on ebay for a bit now, and the most it's sold for was 34 bucks. i have such a slow internet that i can't snipe bid anymore, so i've passed it up the few times i've seen it. just wanted to pass that info along, as it's really the only price source on that device.

No offense fmdof but as previously stated I'm about to not care and dismantle for sheer pleasure.

Any small display that has traditional aspect ratio(not widescreen) is a prime target for my tool bench.

A few different people are dying to buy as is right now.

PMs all over the place.

Trying to respond to all in order.

Edited by brojamfootball

• 9 years later...
24 minutes ago, OLD CS1 said:

The seller pulled it in 2011 because (apparently) people kept bailing on him.

I am beginning to think we are being trolled by young accounts performing thread necromancy.

Looking at this guy's account, he joined in January & the only posts he's put up are ones looking to buy old VR headsets.

I think we are at the point of needing to limit new account's access to sales forums... like, you can't post/reply for 60-90 days after joining without Mod clearance. I have no idea if that's something we can set up or not.

Keep in mind something else, I've seen old posts come up frequently in top results in Google searches before. So if someone is actively searching for sale posts on stuff, google might be showing them these old threads and the posters don't pay attention to the actual date of the original post?

FWIW, Its not that hard to look at post dates....if its from 2010 and its now 2020, its safe to say it is long gone. But, if your THAT interested to the point where your brain is ignoring the passage of time in spans of years or a decade, PM that person. Why necro bump and post in the thread? That seems to be a common thing with all these new thread necromancers.

It seems to clearly be folks just doing keyword searches & replying to anything they find with the thing they're looking for, regardless of age. 

While a PM would be the polite solution- why would these people bother? They don't intend to contribute to the forum, they don't care if they're reviving irrelevant topics- they want to buy a thing & leave.

I'm also thinking at this point they're resellers, considering the last necrobump was for an Odyssey Voice... which went for sale proper a couple days later at a fair price, and remains unsold (I know cuz I'm keeping tabs on it while trying to sort out my finances). If they guy really wanted one, you'd think he would've been back- I'm inclined to believe he only wanted for last decade's going rate so he could turn a profit.

2 hours ago, HoshiChiri said:

It seems to clearly be folks just doing keyword searches & replying to anything they find with the thing they're looking for, regardless of age. 

While a PM would be the polite solution- why would these people bother? They don't intend to contribute to the forum, they don't care if they're reviving irrelevant topics- they want to buy a thing & leave.

I'm also thinking at this point they're resellers, considering the last necrobump was for an Odyssey Voice... which went for sale proper a couple days later at a fair price, and remains unsold (I know cuz I'm keeping tabs on it while trying to sort out my finances). If they guy really wanted one, you'd think he would've been back- I'm inclined to believe he only wanted for last decade's going rate so he could turn a profit.

Good points for sure. It's too bad there isn't a way to prevent that.

My favorite on here was the recent necrobump of a gameboy kiosk, it was from like 7 years ago and the guy was asking $250. I mean, whats the likely hood he would still be trying to sell it 7 years later. And holy wishful thinking that it would still be $250!