IGNORED

Too Many Games April 18th Reading, PA

TMGPaul

Hey hey, everyone! It's a little short notice, but we're announcing the spring 2010 TooManyGames convention! This spring's event will be held Sunday, April 18th at the Inn at Reading in Reading, PA!

We've rented out the entire grand ballroom of the hotel to host our video game festival! We're packing the ballroom with well over 50 vendor tables, a game room (sponsored by The GXL www.thegxl.com) packed with dozens of classic and modern consoles, the TMG Theater will have panels, live podcasts, demonstrations, and live music all throughout the day, and the Reading's own anime group, the Network of Reading Otaku (NORO), will have their own room at the convention to show anime, hold their own tournaments, and host our costume contest, plus Reading's one-stop comic shop, Golden Eagle, will be holding Magic: The Gathering tournaments throughout the day!

Be sure to compete in some of our gaming tournaments including Street Fighter IV, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Bust-a-Move, Warlords, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and more!

TooManyGames is Pennsylvania's longest running video game convention, now in our 7th year! Join us and tons of your fellow gamers at the Inn at Reading on April 18th! More info about TooManyGames is available on our website at http://www.toomanygames.com See you there!

• Like 1

Thanks for letting us know about this. Is there a discount from the vendors compared to their normal online prices?

Generally, since we offer our table prices so low, our vendors try to offer their merchandise a little cheaper than online. I can't speak for our vendors though, you'll have to ask them yourself. We have a list of all our booked vendors right on the front page of our website, www.toomanygames.com!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Aimee and I are very excited to be coming back again this year! She is working feverishly on a whole passel of new video game paintings! Can't wait to see you guys there!

I know I'm a little bias, but I really think this show is unfolding to be our absolute best. As it's a one day show it's tough to fit in an enormous amount of events, but I think 3 panels, 5 concerts, 5 official tournaments, plus everything our vendors are doing is a pretty good showing. 8*)

Honestly folks, if you have fond memories of PhillyClassic, then this is the year you need to support TooManyGames because we have big aspirations for future shows. 8*)

5 concerts

Please keep the volume within reason - my ears are still ringing from Game Core and that was just one guy making announcements over the PA every 5 minutes

Heh. Concerts will be down in TMG Theater 1, so there should be enough space that you don't hear much in the vendor hall.

http://www.toomanygames.com/images/2010floorplan.jpg

Heya, folks!

Just a quick reminder that TooManyGames is coming up this Sunday! We updated our site (www.toomanygames.com) with a bunch of new info on what's happening at the show, also, if you're on Facebook be sure to join our fan page at www.facebook.com/tmgexpo. I hope we see a bunch of AA'ers at the event!

Here is a brief photo montage of the show today. A full report will follow later in the week! The show was a blast. Chuck and his crew put on a show that was reminiscent of Philly Classic in its heyday. Cannot wait for next year!

Three of the pics are from Aimee's booth, the rest are pics from around the show, various booths, the crowd, a nerd duel, you get the idea.

post-409-127163909235_thumb.png

post-409-127163912414_thumb.png

post-409-127163917249_thumb.png

post-409-127163919946_thumb.png

post-409-127163922932_thumb.png

post-409-127163926168_thumb.png

I'm guessing by the little bit of buzz we only had a couple AA'er in attendance, but I want to thank anyone from AA who did come and enjoy themselves at the show! It was indeed our best show, and they're only going to keep getting better!