IGNORED

The Intellivision controllers

Well, not sure if this is a problem but with Microsurgeon and Night Stalker, seems that the controls hang a bit while in moving around in both games. Kinda hesitates or gets stuck... sometimes in Night Stalker I try to move the pad up.. but goes straight across instead. Wondering if this is just how it is, or does my controllers pads need a clean or fixing??

I think it might be just how the games are, since both controllers reactions are exactly the same.

I also noticed on Mission X , can't even fire at things sometimes, have to tap the button 2 or 3 times just to drop a bomb?

Not sure if this also goes for the Intellivision. But recently i was having problems with a Colecovision Controller and someone said the spring inside can get a little worn and needs to be stretched a little so it is creating enough pressure again. I still have not got around to doing this myself. But i will soon.

The test cartridge that is out there (the one that plays an inning of baseball at the end) can be a good test to run on the controllers. If you don’t have the cart, put it on the ram cart (geez I cant remember the exact name of it right now (they made em to download roms into the cart to play directly back on the ‘ol INTV) but the name escapes me atm.

Intersting replies, but still not quite sure about my controllers. Well,

on the games Burgertime and Beauty/Beast it works just fine... so...

but noticed on Lady Bug, I can't go up in the mazes well., even trying to hit up as well

as I could, only worked 70% of the time.