IGNORED

Free Taco Bell Atari Games Drawing

tz101

OK, I felt like doing some good and helping out a fellow gamer, so picked up an extra set of four of the recently released Taco Bell Atari VCS/2600 game discs for PC/Mac. Since people outside the US cannot get these, I am going to hold a raffle. The winner will be shipped my extra set free of charge. Just post on this thread if interested, and I will draw a name on Sunday, March 7. Only non-US residents please.

• Like 8

You can strike me from the draw....

My best friend is in Bellingham Washington today and she stopped at a Taco Bell. The guy behind the counter said, "Geez, we just got those in today and we haven't opened the boxes yet!"

Then the guy asked her which game I would want so he could open the correct box. She told the guy that I was, quote, "special needs with O.C.D." and that I wouldn't be happy if I only got one. (Er, not true by the way.) So the guy opened all four boxes for her and sold her one of each.

So the good news is I will be getting all four of the games soon.

The bad news is that my friend wasn't very honest about it; I will have to have a talk with her... :ponder: