IGNORED

Is there a site with Intellivision scans?

As some of you may know, I've been working on the Atari variation photo website. By the summer, I hope, I will be creating and expanding to other game systems. The next one on the list is going to be Intellivision. I was wondering if there is a site that already has scans of cartridges and/or boxes. I actually began the list over 2 years ago. Since I have an extensive Intellivision stock of games, it was pretty easy to notice many variations. The sad part is that I'm unsure exactly where all my loose extra carts went. I was storing them in 5000 trading card boxes. They fit very well. I went so far as to even begin listing overlay variations.

Since this list was created before I decided to do the photo variation website, I don't have any scans yet. I only worked on about 5 titles, but came up with a good number of variations with carts, manuals, overlays, and boxes. If I could find my loose games, I'm sure I'd find even more variations.

When I'm finally ready to approach this project again, I will post back here and let all the Intellivision collectors know. If you'd like to help, just let me know at that time.

You'd be surprised at how many variations a game may have.

AD&D: 5 carts, 2 manuals, 2 overlays, 4 boxes

Armor Battle: 6 carts, 6 manuals, 4 overlays, 5 boxes

Astrosmash: 6 carts, 3 overlays, 3 manuals, 3 boxes

Auto Racing: 7 carts, 5 manuals, 6 overlays, 5 boxes

That's about all I have finished so far. If you're wondering what variations I'm finding, it has to do with country on label, label color variation if there is one, the info printed on the cartridge mold itself like copyright date and such, the length of what is printed, and if the cart is a solid mold, snap in piece in back, or screwed in piece.

Anyway, if you can help me now with a website that may have scans of anything for Intellivison, please let me know here. Thanks.

Phil

Thanks for the link. It's a great start and will help me establish the variation list. Don't think it will help too much with scans as I see fronts of boxes, but not back.

I've actually gone so far as put a box variation with the size of the slit for the manual/overlays. Some have a large slit which takes up most of the inside from left to right. The other has a small slit which just fits the manual/overlays.

I'll review the site and see what goodies they have.

Phil