IGNORED

Intellivision TutorVision by World Book

Rev

Oh wow, they finally found the games. It's cool to see them up and running. That revised EXEC sounds interesting too, the Intellivision should have had half height text from the start. The built in text font looked so big and blocky.

Tempest

This sounds like such an interesting project. It's amazing how long the Intellivision kept going, through all of its owners and variations. Other than the Atari 2600, I can't think of another system that had such a long lifespan.

From the newsletter article, it looks like the TutorVision games were actually discovered in the archives at Realtime, so I'm glad they weren't lost. I'd love to see one of these in operation someday.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

This question was asked in another thread but I thought I'd respond here.

Who now has the archives for the Tutorvision project?!?! I sure hope well STILL get the whole Tutorvision games collection and system files; theyll still be needed for our 3rd volume on CD software, INTELLIVISION TEACHES.

Do we have any more recent updates (more Tutorvision game .ROMs and revised system files)?!?!

Thank You!

Intellivision Productions should still have their copies. I doubt that whoever holds the rights to Tutorvision software would ever do anything with it. There's no nostalgia factor.

So far I've seen rom images of the Tutorvision exec, grom, and level 1 cartridges Shapes in Space and Map Mazes. Someone has the level 2, Geo Graphics cartridge but I don't think it's been dumped.