IGNORED

My Atari stuff

sunwarp

187 games at 1.00 each =187.00 (I paid more than that for all of them)

2 systems with all hook ups and power supplies at 30.00 each =60.00

1 brand new euro game pad =15.00

5 joysticks at 5.00 each =25.00

1 keypad controller =5.00

1 driving controller =5.00

1 set of paddles =5.00

plus a few game boxes and manuals that I'm just throwing in.

That equals: $302.00

Keeping in mind ebay fees, paypal fees and the cost of shipping. Everyone know that with "Epay", you gotta factor in that stuff. For a local sale, I'd take 300.00 even for everything. I'm just starting it at that price on ebay. If it doesnt sell, i'll reduce it or break it up. If not, I'll just keep it. Again, not trying to make a profit. Due to a finacial situation, I'm just trying to get close to what I paid for it all.

187 games at 1.00 each =187.00 (I paid more than that for all of them)

2 systems with all hook ups and power supplies at 30.00 each =60.00

1 brand new euro game pad =15.00

5 joysticks at 5.00 each =25.00

1 keypad controller =5.00

1 driving controller =5.00

1 set of paddles =5.00

plus a few game boxes and manuals that I'm just throwing in.

That equals: $302.00

Keeping in mind ebay fees, paypal fees and the cost of shipping. Everyone know that with "Epay", you gotta factor in that stuff. For a local sale, I'd take 300.00 even for everything. I'm just starting it at that price on ebay. If it doesnt sell, i'll reduce it or break it up. If not, I'll just keep it. Again, not trying to make a profit. Due to a finacial situation, I'm just trying to get close to what I paid for it all.

I'm very sorry to hear your selling cause of money issues but in all reality your gonna be looking at $200 on the high end for this package, $225 tops if you find a buyer thats right trigger happy. Most people won't pay more than 50 cents a game in bulk like this, no more than $10 to $20 per console and the controllers,ect. are all throw ins. I'm just trying to give you the buyers perspective is all. But I really do hope someone with more cash than brains jumps on your BIN so you can get out of your bind.