IGNORED

Season 1 Game 3 *Beauty & the Beast*

Here's what I got so far. 12,600

I've found I can score higher by falling off the early buildings near the top and climbing them again.

This is an approach I think I'm going to try.....as you re-climbed (if that's a word) the building did you continue to get new Buford's awarded?

I played a couple games over the weekend, but the discs on my Inty 2 are really crusty - I had a heck of a time trying to play. I haven't had this problem before so hopefully I'll have better results next time I fire it up. I used to be pretty good at this back in the day, but when you can't climb up the windows, or stop yourself moving left/right it's tough...

yes, touch the bad guy (errr barrel, mouse, bat, and white birdie) lol.. Maybe I need to do some video walkthrus :)

Nah. Most of us are just bad at this game, so it won't matter how many videos we see of others playing it. I'm personally waiting for the next game.

So while we got some time till Sunday, what would you love to see up next?

I haven't given it much thought. I just got a CIB Locomotion today but I have yet to play it. I think I'd be cool with anything. I'm having a bit of a Lock n' Chase desire as we speak.

Blue, Green, Red and Yellow are waiting for you to grab that bank :)

I'm going to have to mute the volume though. Lock n' Chase game sounds always drove me batty.

I think I'll give Beauty one more shot to try to break 10k. I doubt I'll do it but worth a try.

Edit: I failed.

Edited by JayWI

• 2 weeks later...