IGNORED

Wntermute's Game Wall

• 2 months later...

I'm in the process of updating my collection website to combine the anime, video game, and Star Wars sections. Once that's done, the listings will be much more robust.

All a matter of plugging the data in right, which is pretty time-consuming with this large of a collection.

Just to update, I put up a sample of how this is progressing on my website. It can be reached at: http://obroa-skai.net/source/index.php

It's pretty much up to date with what's on the wall as far as games and videos go, not so much with the Star Wars stuff, which is blocked off at the moment. Once my closet gets completed and the wall freed up again, I'll take some new pics. Then hopefully I can get more than 2 systems hooked up to the TV.

• 4 weeks later...

This is an amazing collection! I love the collection of Star Wars novels... I have a few myself! Mostly just the movie titles, but a couple others I thought were good reads. I wish my collection of games was an eighth this amazing. I'm on my way tho. I really have a peeve against buying games I won't play.. Unless they come in a lot of some sort. This sort of snobbery I posses limits my collection. That & money/time. LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, you have a little of just about everything on those shelves! I spotted games for the following systems:

I was thinking the exact same thing. I love the way your books and guides look, very neat and organized... I long for the day that I have my items setup in an accessible fashion like yourself.

:rockon: