IGNORED

HES Home Entertainment Suppliers

Dane

I found the remaining two God damn it!

For those of you who reside in Australia you will know the Gametraders stores, (I think there are about 40 of them nation-wide). I decided to email them ALL this morning to ask if they had the remaining two games I needed and the Highpoint store in Victoria (which is about 1730km from my home lol), had them both. Needless to say I paid via paypal and the guy said he would post them as soon as the payment went through. He described the Riddle of the Sphinx with a pink label and all the correct details for both, and Seaquest is CIB! Which is what I needed of course.

Edited by Dane

Do you have the Pitfall II HES release?

I do but only a loose cart, I guess I should add it to my list but I wasn't sure if it is H.E.S. for sure as the cart doesn't say H.E.S.,(which I know is normal). Plus I have NEVER seen a photo of the case before, has anyone?

I do but only a loose cart, I guess I should add it to my list but I wasn't sure if it is H.E.S. for sure as the cart doesn't say H.E.S.,(which I know is normal). Plus I have NEVER seen a photo of the case before, has anyone?

Yes, I have seen it with my own eyes.......not far away from my place where the man lives who wants to gain world domination with boxed Springer games........ ;) :D

Yes, I have seen it with my own eyes.......not far away from my place where the man lives who wants to gain world domination with boxed Springer games........ ;) :D

Ha ha, that's good to know. I was hoping if I ignored it, it would seise to exist, and I wouldn't have to bother finding it. Oh well, I can at least say I own them all now but just need the Pitfall II case. Hey, I know the whereabouts of two more HES Pitfall II loose carts which I am able to get a hold of, if anyone really wants a loose cart of it.

For the last two days I have spent about an hour or so each day phoning various second hand shops around the country and have found 4 more HES Pitfall II carts but no case. On a positive note though, I did find one more cardboard box release this morning (Star Voyager CIB), so that's one more of those bastards ticked off the list.

I did find one more cardboard box release this morning (Star Voyager CIB), so that's one more of those bastards ticked off the list.

do you mean maybe Star Warrior ?

i have never seen a single Star Voyager in cardboard box, only in a cardbord blister, in the 2pak cardboard oan in the 2pak plasticcase.

i'm very interested in some more details.

Do you mean maybe Star Warrior? I have never seen a single Star Voyager in cardboard box, only in a cardboard blister, in the 2pak cardboard and in the 2pak plastic case. I'm very interested in some more details.

Yes single release in it's own cardboard box, I do have Star Warrior in it's own cardboard box also. Atari-Mania lists this as a single HES release in a cardboard box. The store I spoke to said their copy was just Star Voyager in a cardboard box and it was CIB. I haven't received it yet, thought from what Atari-Age, Atari-Mania and the store suggests, indicates to me it's a single cardboard box release. I guess we'll see when I get it.

Aarrrggghhh, that would be disastrous and means that I miss another HES release in my collection. I'm more curious than you hope the package is coming soon. ;)

I completely understand how you would feel as I completely forgot about Pitfall II, and thought I finally had all the plastic cases. A terrible feeling indeed. Out of all the 2600 HES titles, what are the ones you need?

I need the cardboard HES Carnival. It must be the same style as the Gorf: http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-gorf_15653.html

Have you ever seen one? card or box?

I have Gorf, but have never seen a HES Carnival in any style of box or case. I know Atari Mania lists it but doesn't even have a pic of the cart. Do you know for a fact that it does exist? Have you ever seen any pics of it?

No, never seen one for sure. I thought a while I have seen one, but after years I doubt. The astonishing is that also no cart is known to exist. I have it in my list, but it seems I can delete it from the list. I have to do a research at the weekend.

Yes I doubt it exists. You would think at least someone would have a pic of it somewhere, I can't anything. Maybe I should phone all the second hand stores that I know, that's how I found Seaquest, Riddle of the Sphinx & Star Voyager. I will wait a while before I do that though as I have contacted them a few time lately to find HES titles & I might start to annoy them lol.

By the way, does anyone own any HES games in this style of packaging? I have NEVER seen them come up at auction before. Although in saying that, I have only started collecting Atari HES titles within the last ten months.

HES_Packaging.jpg

By the way, does anyone own any HES games in this style of packaging? I have NEVER seen them come up at auction before. Although in saying that, I have only started collecting Atari HES titles within the last ten months.

HES_Packaging.jpg

me :D

i know other aa-members who have some of these blisterpaks in their collection. :cool:

These are some of the rarer HES titles. :lust:

I'm more curious than you hope the package is coming soon. ;)

False alarm, the Star Voyager was just the standard Imagic release. I sent the shop an email, not a nasty one but just told them to be more careful as I've just wasted $20 on that because of them. I don't know how much the standard CIB goes for but I doubt it would be $20? Oh well.