IGNORED

Facebook Group?

icon_mrgreen.gif

Cool!

Do we want to make the group semi-private instead of open to the public? I'm not comfortable with anything being completely public on Facebook.

Tempest

Go for private...I don't like all that internet public stuff either? They finally took down those pics last year some time....I was so happy!

Tempest..>Facebook doesn't like me.....

Sadly this is true.

I got it fixed..>Facebook was just mad cause my mafia was pwning other peoples mafias and I think I beat down a moderators mafia in some street gang fight! So they took my mafia priveldges away from me.,.damn them!

Cool!

Do we want to make the group semi-private instead of open to the public? I'm not comfortable with anything being completely public on Facebook.

Tempest

I will put the group to private and we can invite people to join as we go along.

The deed is done we are private now.

I never got into the whole MyFace thing, but Mrs. Aftermac joined with hers, which also bears my name. :D

This is good Jason! You can be on YouTube and Facebook. :D

LOL, I don't know... between AtariAge, blogspot, and YouTube my online presence is out of control! :D

The same here Jason i have Blogs,YouTube videos and Facebook plus the Podcast i do with Dalum...Am all over online lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...