IGNORED

Atari Flashback 2+ Now For Sale On Atari.com

If you go to the original link for the preorder, the Flashback 2+ is now on Atari's website for sale.

http://www.atari.com...flashback2_plus

It is also advertised on the Atari main page.

I have also noticed that Atari's website now fully sports the classic Atari logo.

I guess that means the one I ordered with the cached page will actually come!!!

Edited by Guitarman
  • Like 2

If you go to the original link for the preorder, the Flashback 2+ is now on Atari's website for sale.

http://www.atari.com...flashback2_plus

It is also advertised on the Atari main page.

I have also noticed that Atari's website now fully sports the classic Atari logo.

I guess that means the one I ordered with the cached page will actually come!!!

And it's now ten bucks more @ $39.99 with no free Atari 2600 t-shirt.

Signed,

Rick Vendl II

Edited by TrekkiELO

It's funny because yesterday, when I put through an order from the google cached preorder page, it allowed me to complete the order at the $29.99 price. Now when I try it with the cached link, it takes me to the current $39.99 order page. I guess I got lucky!!

• Like 1

Given Curt's notation regarding the Video Touch Pad (and by extension, the Children's Pad & Keyboard controllers).. I find it odd that one of their bullet points is:

Backward Compatible with all existing 2600 controllers

Sounds a little like false advertising if the system can't physically power these controllers.

• Like 1

$35 for one with the coupon isn't too bad, especially if someone doesn't already have an older FB2. $55 shipped for just one like they're charging seems super crazy to me. I think I'll take my chances to see if they end up at retail for $20 like the first ones did, since I already have a FB2.

• Like 1

FYI the promotional code ATARI50 still works for 50% off. Just ordered 2 FB2+ for $55 shipped. Price for one shipped is $35.

+1 to you. BOGO is a good deal especially when shipping stays at $15 so now shipping seems more reasonable too. lol not that I need 2 but perhaps a present for a friend.

• Like 1